Eating the same but nonstop burping...why It's embarrassing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shelbo, May 21, 2006.

1. shelbo

shelbo New Member

I have been feeling sick and burping 3 days solid. What can be the cause.....can you name as many causes as you can so I can rule some out...don't want to see doctor!TIA Shelbo
  2. sukis

sukis New Member

hi shelbo,
    i burp nearly all the time i take antacids but it dont stop the burping but it helps with my acid coming up. i burp with just drinking water, i just live with it its all part of ME sorry i cant be of much help love brenda
    [This Message was Edited on 05/21/2006]
  3. shelbo

shelbo New Member

I have been feeling v.v. shaky and nauseous....so much more so than ever before....for 4 days now! :) TIA Shelbo
    Ps. I've not actually physically been sick..??
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I don"t know what part of the country you live in, but theres been a bug going around My grandson had it and my husband Dr had it last week he cancelled apps. so it could be that. I have IBs so its hard for me to tell when its that or some kind of bug.If its heartburn I use gavison, if its just gas I use Malox plus. hope you feel better. sixtyslady
  5. shelbo

shelbo New Member

so much! :)
  6. thirkmom

thirkmom New Member

Got thinking about it and the burping and gassy feeling came after eating dairy products. Look up Lactose Intolerance and see if it fits. If it does you can buy an OTC pill you take before consuming dairy products. Just a thought. LuAnn
  7. insanelady

insanelady New Member

Hi Shelbo

One and a half years ago I was going through that then the gas started and the reflux....My doc put me on Nexium for that. Sorry to hear yu are having this problem.

Rosiline