EAV machines quackery or possible cures?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by jumpshot, Oct 6, 2013.

1. jumpshot

jumpshot Member

EAV machines my 2 church friends were cured of lyme @ sonridgehealthcenter FLA using electroacunpunture machines, google german EAV machines and comment please
  2. bct

bct Member

Hi jumpshot. I checked out EAV machines on google. I was most interested to read the material on same on the quackwatch site. My only experience with this form of diagnosis was a total farce; I told the person I was afraid I might have HHV-6. She misheard apparently, and after fiddling about with her equipment (me holding a piece of metal) she popped out with "Yes, you do have HIV". Which I don't. As I said, a total farce for me.

Best Wishes,
    Barry (severe CFS, etc)
  3. jumpshot

jumpshot Member

very interesting, tell me more, was it a rife machine, what state was this in, was the person a licensed acupuncturist or N.D.? thanks for the imput jumpshot (severe CFIDS a/k/a CFS)
  4. bct

bct Member

jumpshot, I don't know what the machine was called. It was in California, and the person was a licensed acupuncturist who worked in a local clinic. She asked me to not tell the doc. she was working under because he didn't believe in it.!
  5. jumpshot

jumpshot Member

Did she put boxes containing viles on your body while U were laying down? this is the way my friend (formerly had lyme) described it to me, it's similar to Rife machines, the theory is that pathogens live on frequencies, and if they get a certain reading, the antidote frequency can kill the pathogen, sounds wacky, but my friend I seed 3 times a wk. at church, and his son 's member (church) in Tn told him to go to st. aug. fl. cause the practititioner cured him, the pract. told my friend he had cured an ALS guy (gehrigs) so our other church friend ALS went for 3 treatments so far , only 2 wks. after his treatments, I haven't heard.
  6. neoplus1

neoplus1 Member

jumpshot, acupuncture itself is really nothing more than a strong placebo. EAV is likely the same. If you were to get acupuncture or some variation of it, I would suggest finding an actual medical doctor who offers it rather than just some licensed acupuncturist just to avoid any potential risks(especially since the benefit has not been substantiated).
  7. jumpshot

jumpshot Member

I had acupuncture early on and it gave me a little energy, but this l5 yrs. symptom of a sensation of fireants and sandpaper @ the same time in my mouth throat and bronchials wasn't help. I drove 110 miles to Nashville, (couldn't drive that now) and the treatments gave me enough energy to get home, then it was gone. I had about l2 treatments. But, I can't explain my friends turnaround and his friend @ a church of Christ in TN, both are cured for now anyway.
    jumpshot
  8. turquoise

turquoise Member

To Jumpshot: Was the acupuncturist you saw in Nashville Frank Ly by any chance? I have considered seeing him in the past, but never have.
  9. jumpshot

jumpshot Member

NO it wasn't and it didn't help me very much at all.
  10. jumpshot

jumpshot Member

EAV is electroacupuncure according to Voll , but I've been looking on the web there is a lot good talk about electrodermal screening which is widely used. On the other hand I found an article by an M.D. that says there is no scientific evidence behind it it's not FDA approved except of bio feed back. But I personally go to church w/ a guy who had 2.5 yrs of lyme and was cured and his friend in TN was cured of LYME also, how do U know what to do? Dr. Dale Guyer, M.D. who is an intergrative doctor in Indy. has treated me since 2004, Dr. Cheney dx ed me and treated me w/ no improvement til 2002, Guyer has helped me some but still pretty ill with CFIDS how bout U
  11. veras

veras Member

I agree just placebo
  12. jumpshot

jumpshot Member

thanks, I've had acupuncture w/ no results earlier in my illness, it was just so shocking though the turnaround of my church friend, and his flue like symptoms and shooting pains and fatigue (well he still have some fatigue) but he's better and the other guy who attend my friend's son's congretation was cured lst and called my friend to go. HOw do U explain that? Jack Garvey's site claims he and a nuclear engineer invented this machine.