Edronax?? Reboxetine?? Please Any Help??/

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by chasue, Nov 25, 2004.

1. chasue

chasue New Member

This is a new anti depressant out here in Australia that my doctor that my be worth a try for me????
    It's supposed to help pain and fatigue... is there any one that has tried it??
    Would be interested in your comments
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Shalom, Shirl
  3. chasue

chasue New Member

4. chasue

chasue New Member

for taking the time out to give me some info, I appreicated it.
  5. mafusula

mafusula New Member

Hi Chasue

My Dr gave me Edronax today for FM. I was wanting to know your thoughts on it or anyone else who's been on it. I've been on a lot of differents meds for the FM but I'm still searching.

6. igg

igg New Member

I probably have had fibromyalgia for 15 years but only recently was diagnosed and am in a clinical trial for reboxetine. I've never taken ad's before. I'm not particularly depressed, am sometimes anxious, just tired of the chronic pain, specially up and down the sides of my legs. I only started the pill yesterday, and it could be a placebo for all I know. Will post more soon.
  7. heapsreal

heapsreal New Member

8. dirtchick

dirtchick New Member

Hi Chasue,

I have tried it. I am in Melbourne, Vic. Not sure you will like what i have to say but remember everybody reacts differently to these things and i dont have success with any AD's.

I tried it for pain and fatigue as well. It was a 4mg dose to increase slowly to from memory (and the bit of paper i keep with past reactions on it lol) and i dont think i got to the full tablet. Started at a quarter, then half...

It actually made me more tired and sleepy, but not as bad as the lexapro we had tried previously. But it also gave me these strange shivers/tingles all over my body.

As i am a sole parent to 3 children i couldnt afford to persevere (sp) longer than the three weeks i was on it.

Remember though, it may work great for you.

I wish you success and hope someone drops a line with positive feedback for you.

Take care,

Just realised this was an old post. Oh well, my info might help someone. lol
    [This Message was Edited on 09/13/2008]