Edronax( reboxetine)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mafusula, May 13, 2006.

1. mafusula

mafusula New Member

My dr has changed my anti depressant from Effexor XR to Edronax as I have beeb getting more and more depressed. I take 4mg am and pm. he THINKS it will help with the pain and sleeping too.
    Has anyone else used this and and do you think it helped?
    He also put me on Tramal SR am and pm and 50mg Tramal for breakthrough pain. I have been on the Tramal a few weeks longer than the ad.
    One of these meds is making me very ill in the stomoch and breaking out in hot sweats and I'm not sure which one.
    I have thrown the Tramal in the bin and feel like doing the same with the ad.
    Has anyone got any advice? I can't get into see the dr until the 22nd May!!
    Gayl
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

3. mafusula

mafusula New Member

Please, could someone answer my above post, I'm desperate!!!!!!

Gayl
  4. lucy1953

lucy1953 New Member

Could someone please explain to me what "Bump"is? I am new to this site.
  5. findmind

findmind New Member

Most of the ads are hard to get used to, and can cause side effects for a short while. If the ad did not make you sick but youre having these problems since the new med, I'd call the dr. and let them know...

BUMP
    Most of us are very very sensitive to meds...maybe you need to start slower and go to amount that works best for you very slowly.

There are lots of medical people on here, so you'll get help soon...hang on,

and BUMP makes your posting go to the top of the list so you get more answers, ok? We're trying to help when we do that...
    Hugs,
    findmind