Educating the public about FM and CFS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by app5775, Sep 14, 2006.

1. app5775

app5775 New Member

I was wondering if somehow we could arrive at some sort of an email that had facts and or a link for others to click on to educate, alert others to the symptons and sort of a catch all awareness email that we could all send to everyone on our lists. I think this would start the sort of awareness that is needed to educate everyone out there that just don't seem to get it when we describe our FM/CFS. It would also perhaps help others that are newly diagnosed or just now going thru the 10 total Drs. like the rest or us had to do before we all knew what was wrong. Any suggestions as to how to start a "universal email" like we all get from time to time, that maybe is basically from a good informative website that we can elaborate on just a bit and something somehow we could start? I don't know I'm pretty computer illiterate. Just a suggestion I guess. So much out there needs to be said in a "structured" medical way but yet gets the point across as to just how hard it is to have this "crap" ( for lack of better words :eek:) ) to deal with everyday. It could include symptons, diagonsis, possible treatments, possible causes, etc. etc. Any ideas or thought?