~~eeyoreblue02, tmprincess & Stormy~~

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SherylD, Apr 5, 2006.

1. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Here we go girls....Talk away!!! LOL

Tm...
    The water is a filter thing..It sits on the counter(or you can get one to go in a stand) and you just put the water in the top and it filters through a few filters and then it has a handle you pull to pour out the water..

Kinda on the order of like Hinkly water jugs...but this has all sorts of filters..It is awesome water...You can use it for anything..

I'm sorry..I can't explain things very well...And I am high on stain...LOL...And sooo tired..I need to go to bed..

That is so cool that you found a PT..Let us know how that goes...When do you leave on your trip???

Good night!

[This Message was Edited on 04/05/2006]
  2. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Is there a chance that I will get sick from the milk thistle???

I'm nervous to start taking it...You know how I am..

I haven't felt the greatest lately so I dread to feel worse if I start this..Do you think I should wait a couple days til I feel a little better??

I might wait til I get back on my other stuff and start feeling alittle better again then start it..
  3. Tmprincess

Tmprincess New Member

I think i have a pretty clear picture of the water system now! You did good explaining it... high and all... LOL* I wish i had a Nikken rep here or at least a catalog!!! I never was able to view any products on their site!! : (

I leave on my trip at 7am on Fri. the 14th (thank god we missed a friday the 13th there by a day!!!), which means i probably wont be on here at all on the 13th either!. And we'll get back on Monday evening the 17th!... I still have a week to get ready... i know, but still stressing about being in the car (van) that long... being around my one brother who is loud and obnoxious... making sure i have everything i need... etc... you all know the drill!

I'm nervous about the P.T. also, it will probably be painful! I'm sooo sensitive, and very overly protective of my knots! LOL*... but, i'll keep you posted! I know it will be soooo worth it!

Going to go make DH lunch for tomorrow and our shakes, then i'm off to take another hot bath!

More later....
    p.s.... hope you got some fans going to push those fumes out'a there!!!

TM~
  4. Tmprincess

Tmprincess New Member

I didn't think i was getting milk thistle and dandelion... but i am... along with a whole bunch of other good stuff!!!

I take a liver support from gnc, and i just checked the label... there's a lot of good stuff in here! Hubby had been trying to get me to take it for years, but i was "pill-resistant". To bad it took this DD to get my attention!!!

I didn't have ANY herxing from this at all... even with all the other stuff in it... and i started out at full dose!

TM~
    [This Message was Edited on 04/05/2006]
  5. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

Love the new thread. Don't like too many pages.

Sheryld, hope the smell of the stain goes away soon. Don't know if I could stand it. Hope your Nikken comes this week.

Stormy, I'm taking the dandelion and milk thistle one in a.m. and one in p.m. I'm not like Sheryl. I get over eager to take anything I'm hoping will help. I'll start the greens at only one a day in about a week. I'm hoping to see my skin start clearing up. It would be wonderful to finally have a solution to that problem after 20 or more years.

TM, congrats on finding the PT. I had PT for several months in 2003. I was preparing for a breast reduction and the doc wanted to see if PT would help with my neck pain prior to the surgery. It did help, but of course, getting 10 pounds of boobs removed helped too! My best advice to you is to relax while you are there. Yes, it may hurt and you may be sore afterwards, but if you are tense while you are there it will hurt so much more. I was very tense and the therapist told me he would no longer work with me (on this one day) if I didn't relax. He said, it seems like you're trying to help me and all I want you to do is let me help you.

Hope all of you have a great day. Keep the faith.

Linda
  6. Tmprincess

Tmprincess New Member

I posted this once... but guess it didn't make it since they took the boards down for a few hours for maintenance....

Thank you for your wishes! I am really going to try and relax!! I REALLY AM!! IT is so had for me.... thats what gave me MPS to begin with. I literally just CAN NOT relax my muscles! Most the time i don't even realize i'm doing it. I've tried several techniques over the years... the closest i get to being relaxed for any length of time is my hot baths and for a short time there after. And without thought or even realizing it, i'm as stiff as a board again! My heat therapy works too... which i do a lot of!!!

Hope everyone is having a Gr8 day!!!!

TM~
  7. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

Hope all of you had a good day.

Sheryl, how are you doing with your TMJ? Hope the stain smells are subsiding. I can't wait to see a pic of the room. I thought that was a really cute idea to let your son write his name and then you burned it into the wood.

TM, maybe you could take your EO bath just before you leave for the PT and still be somewhat relaxed. Just a thought.

More later,

Linda
  8. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I was gone all day today...It was a crazy day...Run Run Run..

I went to the dent. and he says there is nothing he can do other than try to keep it comfortable...

The stain smell is a little better...Next will be the sealer smell..I don't know what we will do then..My husband is talking like he is going to put like 5 coats on it...THat will take forever..

I went to lunch with a friend today..THat was nice...But she wanted to eat at Applebees...I don't have good luck eating there...It kills my stomach and I got a terrible headache and felt like a zombie the rest of the day...

I think they much use canola oil...and they must have a ton of MSG in their stuff...All I had was a hamburger with lettus and fries..I tried to play it safe..But those 2 things are always in seasonings and oils..

It is sooo hard to eat out...What the heck..It's hard to eat at home!!!..LOL

I had to take my daughter with me...that is a work out..She is good but it is just a lot more work..It probably took me 2 hours longer just having her with me..

tm...Your muscles sound exactly like mine!!!! I can not relax for nothing...My chiro always coments on this...And when I went for PT a while back they said the same thing..

The bast thing I have found to help with it is the magnetic massage that lady did on my..It was great...

Have you guys ever went for a regular message??? I am always being told I should go...But I just think I would hurt worse...I hate to be touched..

Do you guys take cal./mag. supp.?...My MIL told me tonight that it should have vit.D in it or it is not good...Is this true?? I checked mine and it doesn't have it...

Well I have a huge list of things I need to do tomorrow...so I better get my butt off to bed...

Hope you all are well!!!

Good Night!!
  9. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I finally started my Milk Thistle tonight...:)

And I am going to feel great tomorrow..right???...LOL
  10. Tmprincess

Tmprincess New Member

Oh yes Sheryl!! You'll feel gr8 tomorrow!!! LOL*..... i didn't notice anything remarkable, but i know we need it!!!!

Sheryl~ I'm curious about how you "burnt" the floor??? Sounds fun & intriguing!

You didn't miss anything around here today! the site has been down all day!!!

I walked almost 3 miles today, and my legs are just wobbly and burning! It just felt so good to be outside!... i was trying to blow off some steam! My MIL says the most off colored remarks to me some times!!!!! I honestly, don't think she means anything by MOST of the things she says... she just doesn't think before she speaks!!!!

I haven't found a mag. i can take yet... i've taken so many over the past year! They all just hit and lay on my stomach like a brick! I think i'm going to try a capsule this time around! But, thats good to know about the Vit. D... i'll be on the look out for that!

Did i miss something???... Keep what comfortable?? TMJ?

Yes, i get reg. massages about once a month. There's a guy close by my house i go to that is REALLY good!!!... but the spa doesn't have anything extra or fancy to indulge in. So, i also meet up with friends at the Ritz Carlton at Tyson's. We make a whole day out of it!!! Do a little shopping, have lunch, check into the spa use the sauna, hot tub (not any more though after reading that post!!!!), the swimming pool, & the steam rooms. Then we get our massages and pedicures! If you've never had one, consider a Swedish massage, or just a neck, shoulders, and back (usually called a tension relief massage) to start with. And communication is key! Don't be afraid to say "that hurts" or "use more pressure", or "less pressure there". They are relying on your feedback.

Linda~ Thanks for the tip about the E.O. bath before PT... i think i will try that indeed!!!

Will, speaking of which... i'm off for my bath!! My favorite, part of the day!!!

TM~

11. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Tm~ We distressed the floor to make it look old...So we heated up metal things and put burn marks in it...and we beat it with a chain and hammer..That sort of stuff..It turned out pretty neat..The kids had a hayday beating on it...

I am wondering about my Mag. to ...I kinda get a lump in my stomach too...And after I started that I wake up in the night feeling ill...I am wondering if mine has corn in it somewhere..

It lists a bunch of stuff that is not in it and corn is not one of them...But I don't see it in the ingred...But I guess that don't mean anything...I think I will look at some other ones and compare..

I still haven't talk to my Mom...It just drives me crazy..

I am having a terrible time with PMS this time..It started a couple days ago and I don't start my period til next weekend!! So I have a long ways to go...PLease pitty my husband and kids....I know I do...

Usually it is not that bad since I have started the shake..It was down to just a few days before I started...This time it is back full force...I even have a zit on my forehead!..

I feel like crawling in a hole...:( I just feel sooo crappy!!

Linda...I am going to try to remember to ask that lady about those small mags. today..I'll let you know..What about the necklace??? Are you still winning??

Stormy...How are the chairs coming??? I haven't heard you talk about them for a while..And thanks for the input on the Vit.D....

If I am not here for a while it is because I am not home due to the sealing of the floor...I was thinking of just taking the kids up to a friends a couple hours away and spending the night...She just moved closer to use..SHe use to live in Pa....Now she is just a drive away!! She just moved back this way a few weeks ago and I haven't went to see her yet...I will have to see if she is settled enough to have us..

Hope you guys have a good day!!!

12. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

Had a rush job last night and of course had computer problems when I was ready to send it to my client. I was up until 3:00 trying to get everything fixed. On the phone with my ISP for over an hour.

I am pooped. There are people coming to see the house today. Of course, my husband left a huge pile of clothes for me to pick up. Men!

My cal/mag supplement does have VitD in it. I didn't think much about it, just bought it at the holistic clinic the last time I was there.

Sheryld, my dandelion/milk thistle is clearing my skin just like Stormy told me it would. That is the first sign it is working. I'm also putting undiluted tea tree oil on the affected areas.

A full body massage does wonders for me. I feel better for about three days at least. Always drink plenty of water right after the massage so you can get rid of the toxins the massage released.

Here's the kicker for me -- my husband is a massage therapist. It's not as wonderful as it sounds. YOu've heard the old saying about how the shoemaker's children go barefoot! Well, the massage therapist's wife goes unmassaged for way too long!

If either of you girls are ever down my way, give me a call. I'm sure he'd be glad to help you out. He is a very loving, giving person and wants to help everyone. In fact, he has gotten himself into a couple of scrapes trying to help someone who started to become way too dependent on him. Then I had to cuss her out. hehehe Anyway, come on down and have a free massage on us!

TM, I'm so impressed that you walked as far as you did yesterday. One mile is my limit and then I'm needing a rest.

I have laundry calling my name.

Have a wonderful day, all of you.

Linda
  13. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I got my stuff!!

As soon as I opened the box I put on my necklace! The water things looks like a huge puzzle..I think I will wait for my husband to help me with that...LOL

And I put the socks I got on right away too...they are sooo comfy..

Linda..I can't believe you were up that late!! You are going to need a nap today for sure!..Don't you love computers??..

And I know what you mean by the being the last for a message...That is how my family feels when it comes to haircuts...My son is a shaggy mess right now...and my husband always says he is the last to get a haircut...

I'm going to take my Milk Thistle 2 times today...

Talk to you all later!!
  14. Tmprincess

Tmprincess New Member

Sheryl~ I'm so sorry your feeling rough hun.... but, i'm a little envious nontheless! My 'friend' hasn't come yet!!! She is late and i'm freakin out... it's not that uncommon though... i've never been regualar! And i tend to skip months when under stress... i'm just scared that i'll start next week... you know just in time for my big trip!!! Its the story of my life!!! If i'm going on a trip, its a sure thing!!!! Have you ever used those press on heated stomach pads (can't recall what there called right off)... i really like them, and they really help with the cramps. You can wear them around for up to 8hrs worth of warmth!... I hope you feel better soon! Hopefully, your new Nikken stuff will help!!!!!!!

Linda~ Hope you got the job completed and got some rest!!! You were up till my 'usual' bed time! LOL* I've been trying to go to bed a little earlier each night to get ready for this trip so it wont be such a sock to my system.... but, i just love the night time. I love how dark and quite everything is!!

Thats awesome your already seeing results from your milk thistle clearing your skin up!!! I'm sure the tea tree is helping too!

Yeah, i'm a little over zelous for my own good in getting out there and walking!!! I don't usually start out like that!! LOL* I'm paying for it now! I did NOT want to get out of the tub last night!!! I was just pissed off yesterday!!! LOL*

TM~
  15. Tmprincess

Tmprincess New Member

I put up a pic!!... Its not as recent as the "blue" one i wanted to put up!! LOL* My hair is now a little longer, (shoulder length), as i'm trying to grow it out!! I'll have to try and take a picture of the picture i want my hair to look like... did that make sense?? LOL*

TM~

[This Message was Edited on 04/07/2006]
  16. SherylD

SherylD Guest

That is a great pic.!! You are very pretty!! Thanks for putting that on...It is so nice to see who we are talking to!!
  17. Tmprincess

Tmprincess New Member

Thank you Sheri! I was able to get the old clunker up and running long enough to sign on as a guest and email some pics to this computer! Smart huh?!? ; )

We've had violent storms all evening... but, i love a good storm!!! I could seriously be one of those stupid people you see doing the weather reporting in the middle of a hurricane!!! LOVE IT!!! LOL*

Will, i hope everyone has a good weekend... i won't be on here much.... last weekend before "THE BIG WEEKEND TRIP".... dun, dun, dun, dun! We gotz a WHOLE LOT to do too! I'm looking at this big long list thinking i just don't know how we'll get it all done! Hubby's got'a work part of the weekend too, so that really takes a big chunk of our time... actually, it just dumps it on me!!!!.... so, shall i say "i don't know how I'll get it all done!!!" LOL*

Take care!

TM~
  18. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

TM, I'm so glad you put your pic up. You're so very pretty. I like your hair just the way it is in the pic, but I'm sure it looks great longer.

I think you're referring to the Therma Care patches. I have used the ones for my arms. Wrap them around my wrists when I'm needing to work a while on the computer. They are wonderful.

Make sure you pack your EOs and other supplements. I'd hate for you to be gone from home and then start trying to shop for what you need on the road.

Sheryld, I know you're still wearing that necklace! Can you shower with it on or do you have to take it off? I would never want to take it off I think.

I looked at the long johns online. They actually look kind of like pj's. I thought they looked good.

TM, I did get the job out. My computer was showing out on me. Usually does that when I'm in the biggest hurry. The nature of my job is continuous work so I'm always on the verge of getting behind. I do enjoy it though. It is so hard not to get disracted and come on this site (like right now) and then I realiZe I've let too much time get away from me.

I hope you have a wonderful trip. Be sure to log back on at least long enough to tell us bye before you leave.

And thanks again for the pic. It is so much better to have a face with the name.

Linda
  19. Tmprincess

Tmprincess New Member

Thank you Linda!... I liked my hair in that pic too!... Actually, i had just come from the salon! LOL* ... Check the new pic i just posted!! Its how i'm currently trying to grow my hair to look like. I tore it out of a magazine. LOL*

I am soooo beat... we've been all over the place today...

Update you later, i'm off to bed! Hope all is well with you gals!

Love Ya~

TM~
  20. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

Your hair will look great like that. My hair has natural curl to it and I have to fight it to get it straight so it's not worth most of the time. I have to let it have its own way a lot.

Hope you have a restful day. I'll be leaving for church soon and then be with my parents for most of the day before coming home and starting all over again!

Linda