EFT for anxiety sixtyslady and others

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by pepper, Nov 16, 2006.

1. pepper

pepper New Member

I have posted before asking for prayers to get rid of my severe anxiety. God sent me an answer. It is EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique.

I have only been doing it for a little over a week and my anxiety is gone most of the time. When it reappears, I do the EFT (10 seconds!) and it is gone.

I thought this was a placebo effect but don't care as long as I feel better. But my sceptical sister tried it and eliminated pain down the left side of her body. She knew the pain was stress-induced and has been pain-free as long as she keeps doing this.

If you are interested in learning this technique (it took me about 15 min. to get it down pat), please let me know and I will get you more info.

It is totally free on the Internet.

Pepper
    [This Message was Edited on 11/17/2006]
  2. pepper

pepper New Member

You can go to mercola.com and download the technique. Or go to emofree.com. This is the site for Gary Craig who invented the technique.

If you can get Dr. Mercola's newsletter from October 23, there is a short video on there that shows the technique. It is basically all you really need to know.

I so wish that I had learned this years ago too!

Thank you for your prayers and support. I am praying that you can figure out what works for you and that you start to feel better.

((((HUGS)))Pepper
  3. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

good news.so glad that this is working for you.

I"m going to check out the web sites anad will let you know how it goes.

still praying for your hubby to find the right job soon.
    blessings ,sixtyslady
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

Oh my gosh, my parents always called me a "worry-wart"! It made me very self-conscious.

I have been anxious my whole life but it got much worse with these DD's. Recently with all the worrying about my DH not working I felt like my insides were twisted into knots in my chest and in my stomach.

Unbelievably this is totally gone! I know that some of it has to do with things in my life settling down but I have never in my 14 yrs of illness experienced such a reduction in my anxiety.

It seems weird but I know that it works. I had my DH try it just for fun. He actually felt dizzy and had to lie down! I am not sure what that is all about but he was impressed that it did do something.

I hope that you do give it a try a number of times to see what happens.

Good luck!
    (((HUGS)))Pepper
  5. pepper

pepper New Member

for your prayers.

I hope that you give this a try too and that it helps with your anxiety.

At first I did it over and over again because I was enjoying the feeling of less anxiety. I have ordered the DVD's that skeesix on the main board suggested so I am hoping to learn more about it. I am encouraged by the results I have had so far.

(((HUGS)))Pepper