EFT for better sleep?????????????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sofy, Jul 28, 2003.

1. sofy

sofy New Member

On Dr. Mercolas web site he strongly endorses EFT for better sleep. Has anyone attended a workshop or had sessions with a therapist who teaches this?
    I just looked and there is one not too far from me. $75 for the first workshop and if you want to attend any more it is $35 after that. If it would actually work that not too expensive. It definately passes the chickensoup test. It wont hurt you and it might help.
  2. klutzo

klutzo New Member

Maybe it's because I was not taught, but learned from his free download, but I got no results after two weeks of doing it four times daily (for anger), and I felt like an idiot doing it. I'm glad nobody saw me, since I looked like a nutcase while doing it! But, I agree ,it can't hurt and is worth trying. Let us know if it helps you. If it does, I'll try it again.
    Klutzo
  3. sofy

sofy New Member

Crafty, my endo sent me to the best emdr therapist in our state and she doesnt think I will benefit from it so we chat. I talked to her about EFT today and she says go ahead and try it. She has seen some have good results.

Klutzo, I will print out the stuff on Mercolas site and see if I can get anything from reading. Reading comprenhension for me is way down in the pits so we shall see.

Ranph, thanks for encouragement. I am at home alone 99% of the time so it doesnt matter what I look like and I dont care what others think if it helps me get restorative sleep. I'v always been a free thinker so why change now.

I sent a message to the therapist who advertised on the site and got the email back so will have to check to see if the classes are still available.