Eileen, How Are You?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by findmind, Oct 10, 2006.

1. findmind

findmind New Member

Just wondering what dr said about your terrible chest pains and especially the bruises and swelling in legs.

Hope you are just resting, but wanted to see how you are....

findmind
  2. findmind

findmind New Member

Bump Plz

Nanjee, I'm really worried, aren't yu?

Those bruises with (maybe) costo?

Eileen, wherrrrre arrrrrr youuuuu?

findmind
  3. MsOnlyMe123

MsOnlyMe123 New Member

Hi Ladies,

Arn't you two something.? I saw your post to me and I just cried with happiness. The both of you are so kind to remember and think about me how how I've been suffering.

THANK YOU BOTH WITH ALL MY HEART!!

I'm doing alot better with the pain in my ribs/chest, and legs. The swelling finally went down in my feet and leg. Took some Lasix and it finally helped. I went to my Primary on Monday, it was either that or to the E.R. It was such a stuggle to get up to him and as you know, I'm down here in Florida by myself.

I do have the Costo. The bruses are healing up. He doesn't know why I have them. The Doc. gave me two shorts in my rib cage area, of Cortison and something else. He first froze the areas, it was so cold it actually felt like my skin was starting to burn. Two needles on Monday and today, Thursday, I am feeling less pain. The left side still hurts alot but I am so thankful for the 50% relief I have. Since the shots did help, in 10 days from Monday, I can go back and get a few more shots. They weren't very pleasant, but if I have to I will.

Going to lay back down know. Again, I really appreciate your concern for me. Hope you both are doing the best you can.

Eileen
  4. MsOnlyMe123

MsOnlyMe123 New Member

Want to make sure findmind and Nanjee see this note of thanks, concern and appreciation.

Eileen

[This Message was Edited on 10/12/2006]
  5. findmind

findmind New Member

So glad you're home safe and sound and with some good treatment for your pain!

Nancy and I are so happy to hear from you, and you're so welcome. It is rarely I actually REMEMBER a single person and their individual problem(s), but you just stuck to me like glue, and I'm really relieved you answered.

Did Dr. take any blood tests to see if showed why you have bruises? That is so puzzling to me! If they persist, plz ask dr. to test for reasons for them...maybe thrombocytopenia? someone on the board has that.

Ok, follow nanjee's lead...she's the costo person to go to here....I just HAVE it, but nowhere near that bad now, after 2 months on ibuprofen and ultram.

Many hugs,
    findmind