Eklipse or Cumanda?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cherylsue, Dec 1, 2006.

1. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

Okay folks. I've researched another antibacterial, antiviral, etc. herbal extract. The FFC's call it Eklipse, Nutramedix sells it as Cumanda. Apparently, it is the same substance. FFC gives instructions to take it sublingually, Nutramedix says to take it in water.

There had been a small clinical study in Equador. This Cumanda Bark Extract is supposedly safe. Some have used it for Lyme. Wishingonastar used it for EBV when her Valtrex stopped working.

Anybody here, especially those FFC'ers, have any success with this? How did you use it? Sublingually or with water?

Thanks for your input.

CherylSue
  2. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

3. pawprints

pawprints New Member

is very helpful if used correctly. Call Nutramedix directly. It is to be taken in water, plus used along with Burbur, etc to stop the herx. When I started I thought I could increase 1 drop per day. But the side effects were too bad, so I went very slowly and am still working my way up. Herbals can still cause problems if not used correctly. Check around and maybe you can find a doctor trained to use the NUtramedix products.

Good luck.
  4. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

I didn't herx from the water solution, but on the sublingual I felt fatigued and malaised the entire day. It took about 2 minutes to take affect.

How much burbur do you need to take to stop the herxing?

I don't have Lyme, but I do have viral CFS. Cumanda was kicking my butt. I didn't take any today, and I feel better for it.

Thanks again,

CherylSue
  5. pawprints

pawprints New Member

You must go very slow on the Cumanda. Even though it is herbal, it is very powerful.

For me, some parsley or burbur by Nutramedix (about 8 drops). If you can get some pure Glutathione, put it under the tongue. Do the Glutathione 1st and then the parsley or burbur about 10 minutes later.

And put the Cumanda in water for 1 minute and then swallow. If you are not sure, call Nutrimedix and ask them the best way to take it. Everyone is different and uses the products differently.

Good luck. Take it slow.
  6. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

Thanks you so much for your tips. Most importantly, did you improve on the Cumanda? Dis it help you with symptoms? Is it worthwhile to take?

Thanks again,
    CherylSue
  7. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

BURBUR
    DETOX
    Burbur Detox is an extract produced from the leaves of Desmodium molliculum, a perennial
    plant that is harvested between 1,000 meters to 3,500 meters above sea level in Peru.
    Nutramedix utilizes a proprietary extraction and enhancement process that makes this product
    far more effective than any other Desmodium molliculum product available.
    Primary Uses of Burbur Detox:
    The herb in Burbur has been traditionally used for its body cleansing properties. It is very
    effective in aiding detoxification of the liver, kidneys, lymphatic system and the ground matrix.
    Burbur is commonly used in conjunction with antimicrobials produced by Nutramedix like
    Samento, Quina and Cumanda. Many health care professionals have reported that Burbur can
    be used in place of 5 detoxification remedies. In many cases a significant healing crisis
    (Herxheimer’s reaction) can be dramatically reduced or eliminated with the frequent use of
    Burbur, approximately every 10 minutes.
    There are no known contraindications, no known side effects and no known interactions with
    other drugs when using Desmodium molliculum products like Burbur. In May 2005, toxicology
    studies were conducted on Nutramedix Burbur at the University of Guayaquil, Ecuador. No
    toxic effects were reported, even when laboratory rodents received 120,000 times the equivalent
    human dose.
    Some of the reported properties of the herb found in Burbur Detox are:
    • LIVER DETOX
    • LYMPHATIC DETOX
    • KIDNEY DETOX
    • GROUND MATRIX DETOX
    • BLOOD PURIFIER
    • ANTI-INFLAMMATORY
    • ANTIALLERGIC
    • ANTIANAPHYLACTIC
    • ANTIASTHMATIC
    • ANTI-INFLAMMATORY