ELASTIGIRL*******************CALCIUM PYRUVATE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hoodnanny, Jan 6, 2006.

1. hoodnanny

hoodnanny New Member

I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CALCIUM PYRUVATE.. HOW MANY ARE YOU TAKING NOW AND WHAT DOSAGE IS IT....DO YOU STILL FIND YOU HAVE ENERGY AND IF IT DOES ANYTHING ELSE FOR YOU
    BLESSINGS
    SHIRLEY
  2. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

I take 1-2 750mg capsules a day. I still get much better energy when I take than when I don't. I sometimes experiment by going a day or two without it -- just to check. Scary thing is, when I stop taking it, I start to lose my physical strength too, especially my ability to grip.

I think the FFC to look into this for treatment of the symptom of fatigue. The Calcium Pyruvate has made a noticeable difference on my energy, so much so that I even can plan ahead most of the time.

Sometimes I get brief pain relief from taking it too. Is CP helping you?
  3. hoodnanny

hoodnanny New Member

hello yes it does seem to work for me..i am only taking two at a time now in the morning, and i am thinking of doing two at lunch..dont think it will hurt, after all it is calcium...i take the traumell in morning..going to increase it...my pain is so much better, it is the fatigue that i am fighting.. just tire out so easy in the feet and legs that it makes it hard to get around at times...if i had that conquored i would be on cloud nine..i have removed myself off all pain med except the calcium and truamell....so far so good...thanks for letting us in on your find.
    keep us informed if you find anything else that does so well.
    blessings
    shirley
  4. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

of calcium pyruvate you take? And where do you get it? Are you losing weight as well? My search on the net says it is used for weight loss.
  5. hoodnanny

hoodnanny New Member

i got it from ihealthtree.com i searched all over the comp for prices and that is where i found the cheapest.. let me tell you a secret...i have been to the point of thinking the next breath would be my last..i have had a rough time in the last year. i started taking calcium p off and on about a month ago...one pill a day..not every day....well a week ago i decided to start taking them being as i had some money invested in them....i take two of a morning..i get my housework done, cook, and wash..well today i decided to take six in a day and find out what is going to be the outcome...hope it is good...but getting back to what i was fixing to say...last week i got the paint out and i painted all my doors and woodwork to the living room and kitchen they are white. today i did my hall and in it , it has three doors....and i still feel good...i havent lost any weight with this cause i havent take it like i should. but if i can work like this then the weight will come off. cause i wont have time to eat.. and i then wont want to....i take powdered mag. it is called NATURAL CALM. get it at the health food store....20.00 it works instantly. gets into the blood stream.....
    sorry about going on so, but i am so proud that i could finally do something that i love to do. when i came down with this i had cleaned my home inside and out for two days.spring cleaning....that was the last time i was able to do much of anything...so you can see why i am so happy. i just hope this for me is a sign that i am on the road to recovery and can stay this way....i will take the whole bottle if this is what it does....i wish you luck in yours if you get it.
    blessings
    shirley
  6. hoodnanny

hoodnanny New Member

i dont know if the calcium and mag did this or not, but last week i did all my painting on woodwork and doors, they are white,,yesterday i got up, cleaned up house, and that means everything....did five loads of clothes, and hung some of them out...we are having beautiful weather here in al...and did so much more.....i loved every minute of it, only one thing wrong.. got muscle spasm in butt.when i bent over..that stopped me in my tracks...havent figured out why that happened....but if that is what the mag and calcium does ...i love it....i have increased mine by one extra dose..
    here is wishing that i am not wrong about it..
    blessings
    shirley