electric buzzing in your legs

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CooBax, Jan 19, 2006.

1. CooBax

CooBax New Member

Ah yet another wierd symptom...do any of you get a sizzling in your legs like almost electric shock like....it is so crazy at times i can not stand it...anyone else get this...i have gotten more info from this board then any doctor!!!lol...

Lesley
  2. musikmaker

musikmaker New Member

Yes, I get a similar feeling. I get it all over. I also get shakey/fluttering in my stomach and slight hand/arm tremors. What a stupid disease this is. My Doc put me on Cymbalta to help manage nerve pain. It has helped alot.
  3. blkkat

blkkat New Member

i get buzziing,tingling,numbness,sharp stabbing ICE COLD PAIN 24/7 then out of the blue it feels like someone stabs me in the hand,leg,arm. then my arms at the same time for a few hrs on like the outer side on one day and on another day it will be on the otherside of my arm ,if you can understand any of this. i JUST BUZZ none stop!!! neurontin helps-and now i have RLS so i'm on clonazepam and i sleep like a baby!!! GOOD LUCK HUGS! MONA P.S i have 3000, other things flulike feeling ect.! as i'm sure you do also! hope you get some relief!
  4. daquayom

daquayom New Member

Yes, I get the very same thing. I am so glad you posted this question because I was thinking it was something else going on since I have never heard anyone else having these symptoms. My left leg from the knee down will starting buzzing out of the blue and go on for hours and sometimes days. It also happens to my feet sometimes. I tell ya, this fibro is about to drive me nuts. I have maybe 3 days out of a month that I don't feel like I got the flu, ache all over, etc. And it's doubly rough when you have so many out there that think fibro is a crock and that you are a hypochondriac!!!!!!
  5. sues1

sues1 New Member

I get that......and it is awful. But I also get it in my face.....my lips and the sides of my face......have done this off and on for 18 yrs.!!!
  6. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

very often an 'elecric' feeling is linked to the nerveous system.
    so when i get 'an electric shock' zap up or down somewhere i know its probably just my me thats active.
  7. CooBax

CooBax New Member

8. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

zapped too, in my head, my face, shoulders, legs - I was very relived when I found out here that others got it too.

When I asked my doctor about it he just looked at me and shook his head like I was mad.

love
    Rosie
  9. kch64

kch64 New Member

That funny (strange) you should bring that up. I used to get that all the time, but I don't get it anymore. I also used to get ocular migraines, but haven't had one of those in a long time either.

I don't know why they stopped. They just did.

I remember standing or sitting and feeling like the floor was vibrating underneath my foot.

Or my leg would "buzz".

I just re-read my answer and I have gone to the Chiropractor since I used to get these, and I don't get them anymore. That could have been the reason they stopped.

Kendra
    [This Message was Edited on 01/21/2006]