electric jar opener

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Jan 7, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have been meaning to post how great those are...i don'[t have to wait for my son, a man, or even a boyfriend to open of those jars anymore...

i got one xmas 2004 from my ex-hubby i told him i wanted one for christmas and i love it....

they have one that opens cans as well...

so yu can cut down on appliances cluttering up the ocunters...

if you have carpal tunnel, arthritis, tendonitis or just plain no strenth this wonderful....best part for me i don't need no stinking man to open up my jars....

jodie
  2. angeljoe

angeljoe New Member

I bought my Mom one for Christmas 2004. She wasn't able to grip anything because of her arthritis. She absolutely loves hers. It still works to this day. I really need to buy myself one. I had elbow surgery in Feb 05 and now I have nerve damage in my right hand due to the injury. I can't even open door knobs with my right hand. Most of all I need one so I don't need a STINKING man either. lol
    Angela
  3. lin-z

lin-z New Member

I bought a rechargeable can opener called a Gizmo and I love it. You put it on the can and it "walks " around it by itself to open it.

The funny (sad) part of this story is I need to replace it because my HUSBAND broke it trying to use it. He couldnt figure it out!!! Anyway its a great tool for us with diminished strength!!