electric shock symptom

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Chrisgirl, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Chrisgirl

Chrisgirl New Member

Hello. I am still in diagnosis limbo. I have a new symptom I'm wondering if any of you have had. I recently began having a shock feeling in my hand when I move my wrist. It is the same exact feeling I had during my nerve conductor test, except I'm not hooked up to the machine! it is happening a couple of times an hour every day and today I felt it in my toes. I also keep having chills spread down my arms and legs and sometimes scalp. the blurry vision and muscle pain and twitches and shaky muscles continue.
    Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Christy
  2. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

Yep, been there, done that. I had that happen from taking a couple of different meds, Wellbutrin was one of them that I remember.

I do think people have posted about this type of symptom before, you might try and do a search here...good luck. H
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

But, similar thing discussed in the past couple days. Look for a post by Brella~~~ buzzing/vibrating feeling written 12/08
  4. Wingush

Wingush New Member

Hi Chrisgirl

I started getting that weird feeling when I was about 40 and was doing a repitious task. Since that time I still get it on and off. But it is not bad enough to really bother me.

I don't know whether it is connected with Fibro or Menopause. I believe I read it on a Menopause Board that it comes with Menopause?? If I can find that info I will post it.

Wingush