Electronic pain relief, it really works

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lela7, Sep 20, 2006.

1. lela7

lela7 New Member

Hi!

As I understand it Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, M.E. are all the same condition just different names if pain in the muscles and joints is involved.

From the research I have read in the initial stages if one is too active it can end up prolonging the condition, wish I had known that sooner, so something to seriously consider.

I have had the greatest pain relief from using electronic accupuncture, it's called 'Search n' Stim' which I bought from Dick Smith for about $75.00. It has a beeper that lets you know when you are exactly on an accupunture point then you press the button to release a small electrical current into the point. Use it on the fibromyaligia points(if you don't know where they are you can look it up on the internet). Also an electronic massager which can be obtained on ebay(I got the Skybird brand for around $20 delivered)is excellent for relief from the muscle pain, heaven. They are not a cure but they have brought the most significant chemical free relief for me and I have not returned to the extreme pain state I was in when I first started using them. The 'Search and Stem' was able to get rid of my muscle knots upon knots that repeated daily massage from an experienced masseur was unable to disipate.
    Hope this is of some help to someone. Wishing you all good health.

lela7
    [This Message was Edited on 09/21/2006]
  2. lela7

lela7 New Member

Hi Lu

I don't know what country you are in but I am in Australia and here you can try looking up Dick Smith Electronics, if you can't find it there you could try one of their stores. If they don't have them they should be able to order one in also try the 'Tandy Electronics'. Hope this helps. If I find out where else you might get one I'll let you know. The main thing you should be asking for is an electronic acupuncture if they don't recognise the 'Search and Stem' brand name.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes

lela
  3. lela7

lela7 New Member

Great! I'm so glad you found it. Sorry about the mistake with the name, good ole M.E. memory fails me every time lol.

I'll edit my inital message. Thanks for letting me know.

lela
  4. lela7

lela7 New Member

I just found Search n' Stim on eBay, there are other brands as well some much cheaper on eBay like e-ACU-PEN Electronics. Good Luck!

lela