elliespad

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deliarose, Sep 24, 2005.

1. deliarose

deliarose New Member

What is this testing of the Krebbs cycle that you were speaking of on another thread? Can you share?
    Cheers
    Delia
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

3. deliarose

deliarose New Member

Hi. are u out there?
  4. elliespad

elliespad Member

deliarose, about Krebs Cycle Testing 09/25/05 04:55 PM

Tests for Mitrochondrial function 05/03/05 08:04 AM

and Krebs Cycle was done by Great Smokies Diagnostic Labs. They are easy to find online. This was part of the Cellular Energy Profile I believe. I had these done back in 2001 so hard to remember, but I just contacted them and they pulled my account up. Also had Toxic Element Clearance Profile, Food Antibody, Oxidative Stress Analysis, Elemental Analysis Packed Erthrocytes. I know I also had an Amino Acid Profile done that didn't show up on the list I got from him over the phone just now.

These tests were ordered by Dr. Dennis Gersten (now goes by Dr. David Gersten) He is an M.D., a Neurologist, and Psychiatrist. He is in California, I am in New York. Worked with him by phone. I have yacked him up several times on the boards here. You might find some of my blurbs about him if you do a search under my name.

You can also contact Great Smokies and ask them for a list of Doctors utilizing their tests. Then choose from the list in your State/area. Good luck

5. deliarose

deliarose New Member

your insurance cover any of these tests?
    Cheers
    Delia
  6. deliarose

deliarose New Member

to know..
    tnx
    Delia