Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cinlou, Jun 23, 2008.

  1. Cinlou

    Cinlou New Member

    Wow I just got through reading your profile....toxins.....OMGoodness! You know my dad, his brothers and his dad before him worked and owned a gas station all their lives....each and everyone of them had psoriasis....always around petrolium products..I grew up at the "gas station" around all that grease and gunk.

    I remember going barefoot all the time getting asphalt on my feet....even chewing the stuff like chewing gum....yuck! Even playing with mercury "balls".

    My children both have mild psoriasis.....do you think that all this toxic stuff maybe altered our genes or something?

    You seem like a very nice person and well read..what do you think?
    I answered you a reply on my original post, thanks again..

    [This Message was Edited on 06/23/2008]

[ advertisement ]