Elsa,

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by windblade, Feb 21, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Didn't you once write a defence and explanation of who our moderators are???

If I'm not getting this mixed up - it was so long ago. Could you post it again? New people don't know that our volunteers are "us".

Once again, I might be getting mixed up that you wrote that, but hoping we can find it to "calm the waters".

Blessings,
    Judy
  2. elsa

elsa New Member

You know, I did write something along those lines ... I really wanted to point out that our moderators are volunteers here and suffer from the same multitude of problems that we do .....

I'll see if I can recognize it (hope I wrote an appropriate title to it, lol) and pull it back up ....

Elsa
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Yes, I think it would be a tremendous help! I spoke about remembering it to Mikie and Carlene, and about how I thought it would be really helpful to put it out at least once a month.

Because there are so many new people, and how would they know these things. I didn't know when I first came here.

I wrote something like that on Carlene's thread. I remember what you wrote as being very even-tempered, and explaining who the moderators are.

This would stop most of the moderator-bashing that erupts at times.

I remember I even said at the time we should be bringing out your post on a regular basis.

I wish I would have remembered, but was kind of shy when I first got here.

Hope things are going well with you.

Blessings, Judy
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Read the post - Perfect!

Judy
  5. elsa

elsa New Member

I'm glad you remembered it ... We've had a bit of a rocky time lately ... Wish I had recalled this post earlier.

Hope it helps ... And thank you for the kind words.

E.