email notification not working is yours?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by judywhit, May 27, 2003.

1. judywhit

judywhit New Member

I used to get emails when people responded to my post. No longer- I wonder why? I check the box everytime
    Judy
    [This Message was Edited on 05/27/2003]
  2. sujay

sujay New Member

I didn't know we had it. I just search for <sujay> whenever I sign on, but I wish there were an easier way to see if people had responded to my thoughts. I'll watch this thread for more ideas. Thanks
  3. Applyn59

Applyn59 New Member

Mine works okay. You only get notifications if you posted the original message. Could it be you are talking about your replies to messages that others
    have originally started? Just a thought.

Lynn
  4. judywhit

judywhit New Member

I loved that feature. Just not working anymore. Sujay it is just for an original post not for someone asking for you. when you make a post (not an answer) look down at the very bottom you will see a little box that asks if you would like email notification if someone answers your post. wonderful feature. thanks for your answers
    You take care girls!
    Judy
    [This Message was Edited on 05/27/2003]
  5. ZosoLight

ZosoLight New Member

Hi Judy,
    My email notification isn't working either. The box doesn't even show up on the post screen.

Zoso
  6. AnnG

AnnG New Member

What gives? Stupid computers!
  7. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

It used to, has not now for a few months.

I liked that feature, it was very handy.

Jaci
  8. goingslowlycrazy

goingslowlycrazy New Member

and is taking hours and hours to notify me - and doing strange things too.

It alerted me to a post that was right in the middle of a thread and which I had already been told about.

Poor thing needs a holiday - I know how it feels LOL

hugs
    Mary x