Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by budmickl, Nov 23, 2007.

1. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I have been getting 10 - 15 copies of the following email each day from ProHealth. I haven't made any changes to anything so I'm not sure why I'm getting them.

Is anyone else having an issue?

<b>Your preferences for receiving Treatment and Reserch News have been updated.

You will receive Treatment & Research News in HTML format.

Your Option To Receive The CFS Edition of Treatment & Research News is turned off

Your Option To Receive The FM Edition of Treatment & Research News is turned off

Your Option To Receive Occasional Promotions From ProHealth is turned on

If these preferences are not correct please reply to this email with your corrections.

Yours in Health, CustomerLoyalty

ProHealth, Inc.

2040 Alameda Padre Serra, Suite #101
    Santa Barbara, CA 93103 USA
    Customer Service: 1 (800) 366-6056
    International: 001.805.564.3064

Fax: 1 (805) 965-0042 <b/>

[This Message was Edited on 11/24/2007]
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

I even emailed them and they never responded. I remember a moderator mentioned some new progaming and software so maybe that would be it. Carla
  3. budmickl

budmickl New Member

That is what I thought too. I emailed them asking about it but didn't get any response.

Oh well, it's not that big of deal to stress over.

4. budmickl

budmickl New Member

But I am a bit 'ovrwhelm' by the emails. I haven't ordered any supplements, haven't made any changes to any subscriptions. Guess it just a fly in the ointment.

And certainly not a big enough issue to stress over. I am letting it go.

Happy Day!

5. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Sounds like you're Pro-Health's favorite customer! ha ha

Actually, it's probably some kind of computer glitch on their end. Maybe you can call their tech support group and see if they can fix it? That's what I would do, especially since the issue has not resolved itself.

Good luck!

Erika :)
  6. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

I hope you're not tired of hearing from us yet! We are looking in to the problem. I'm sorry it took us so long to respond as everyone was on holiday for Thanksgiving.
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Are you a new volunteer mod or work for PH? I didn't see anything in your profile. In any case, it's nice to see you here.

Love, Mikie
  8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Good to have you onboard! I have not received any email from Pro Health of a new moderator or Webmaster! But sure glad to have some help here.

A very big welcome to you!

No, I have not been bombarded with emails, must have missed me.....

YOu have access to my email address at home, would love to hear from you personally!

Shalom, Shirl