Embarrassing question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by amaryllis, Jan 11, 2003.

1. amaryllis

amaryllis New Member

Before I get into a major arguement with my husband over the expensive of this item has anyone ever tried the Q-ray bracelet with any success? Does it help with pain? We saw a commercial for it today and he wants to order it for me. I do not want him to order it until I know of someone who has used it with even a small amount of success. It is pricey! LOL!

Thanks in advance,
    ~A
  2. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Info? Lil'
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have seen the commercial, but do not believe this one at all (to me this is Snake Oil in Metal)! When 18K jewelry will turn green on my finger, how in the world would that piece of medal help? As for magnets, they don't work for me either.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Fibromiester

Fibromiester New Member

My Brother-in-Law bought it for me for my Birthday in October...I tried it Then, and again in December, to no avail- I wouldn't bother ...Fibromiester
  5. lil_abner

lil_abner New Member

Pharmacists tend to be more up on these things than even the doctors. I was looking at some magnetic wraps for the knees, and asked about them. The pharmacist said that he wouldn't speak against it, but that there has been no scientifically documented evidence that magnets do any more than heat and/or ice, and the magnets are far more pricey.

I have see the ads for the bracelet, and find them hard to believe. If they truly cured all pain the way they claim to, every rheumatologist would be prescribing them, and you can bet they'd require a prescription and would cost about three times what they do now.