Emergency prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by NewEnglander, Dec 17, 2004.

1. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Please pray for my parents, my mother Dorothy is in congestive heart failure and has not been feeling well at all. my father also is a cardiac patient and just had some chest pains, an ambulance just took him to the ER. I am worried for my mother, she is alone and cant' be. I am afraid of the effects this will have on her heart, she has been weak and ill.
    also I am very worried about my father, I am praying that he will be okay and be able to come home. they are talking about putting him in another hospital and I don't know why, it sounds serious, I don't believe he is saved.
    He also has a very bad anxiety disorder and has not been treated for it. I believe if he was there would be less strain on his heart.
    thank you and God Bless
    Lisa
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Prayers going up. I am so sorry for all of you. This stress has got to be overwhelming. Please be very good to yourself.

Love, Mikie
  3. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord,

I lift up Lisa's parents to Your loving care. Please give the doctors wisdom and discernment in treating his heart condition and anxiety problems.

Give her mother, Dorothy, peace of mind and make provision for her that she will not be alone. Strengthen her heart.

Pour out Your love and grace on Lisa and give her everything she needs to cope with this situation.

In Jesus' name I pray,
    Della
  4. Lupian

Lupian New Member

for being such a loving child of your parents, and for your compassion for them. I pray you all be blessed, in Jesus' name. Amen
  5. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Lisa, I`m so sorry to hear this, I pray the loving gentle hand of Jesus be upon you and your family, and know that it is...

hugs and blessings go out to you...
    Sunrise
  6. suz9601

suz9601 Member

Lisa, I will be praying for you and your parents. Hang in there.
  7. Freedom1

Freedom1 New Member

Lisa, I'm praying that your parents health is immediately restored and that all is well when dad returns home. God in Jesus'name heal these 'hearts' and bring peace to Lisa and family.