Emergency room anyone have these symtoms

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by teller7, Mar 27, 2003.

1. teller7

teller7 New Member

I had to call an ambulance last night. All the tests came back Ok. Has this happened to anyone? My legs will feel like rubber and the feeling of coldness comes. It was in my arms bad and then it went all over my chest. I thought it was the end for me. So I paniced. Please tell me if this is a symtom of CFS. My husband is soooo scared. I'm as weak as a kitten today. I'll check and see if I have any answers in the morning. Got a horrible headache. Can hardly talk. Can't think of what I want to say. Help meeee
  2. lmn

lmn New Member

I ended up in the ER 2x in one week with symptoms similar to yours. I thought I was having a heart attack! Turns out I was having really bad reflux (a symptom of FMS), which gave me the coldness and weak feeling in the arms and chest. I freaked out, and had a panic attack. I've since been treated for the reflux, and when the feeling comes over me now (and it's always at night), I try to stay relaxed and it goes away. Thank goodness my husband reminds me if I start to panic, then I know to calm down and it will pass. These episodes have left me exhausted as well.
    It certainly is scary.... I hope this post finds you feeling better today.
    lmn

[ advertisement ]