Emotional Pain!!!!!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by roadkill, Jan 11, 2005.

1. roadkill

roadkill New Member

Since I left my fiance I have suffered tremendous emotional pain and am still suffering. It is the pain that drives me back to him and I know I must not go back.
    Please please pray for me to get past the pain so that I can move on with my dignity and integrity still intact.

I live in Montreal. I wish I could find a church with the gifts of the spirit here. ie. prophecy, the laying on of hands. Does anyone know of one here?
  2. lilivy

lilivy New Member

I pray that God will help u with your pain. If u r looking for a good church check the yellow pages of your phone book. God b with u
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying that God will give you the strength to get through all this. Please don`t go back, its not worth the emotional hearbreak. Their is someone better out there for you.

Take care,
    Sandy
  4. Kathy90277

Kathy90277 New Member

Keeping you in my prayers...Hang in there. There is light at the end of the tunnel, I promise you. I have been through so much since the age of 17 and I made it. Now that I have a wonderful husband, I'm sick...go figure. :} But, I made it and you can too. Be strong. What we go through in life builds character ....

((((((((((( road))))))))))))))))
  5. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord,

Please give this child of yours the strength to walk this path. Keep her from wavering in her resolve. Reveal to her a church that might support her and encourage her faith. Make known the plans you have for her and give her hope for the future.

In Jesus' name I pray
    Della
    [This Message was Edited on 01/14/2005]
  6. Lupian

Lupian New Member

While you are seeking a church, please remember your Bible. Keep it with you constantly and read and believe it. You will gain so much insight and wisdom and awareness of yourself and others - lean on the Bible very hard - it will not fail you. God bless you - I wish you the very best.