employment from home

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by andrea1459, Mar 15, 2006.

1. andrea1459

andrea1459 New Member

I was wondering if anyone on this board found employment that is work at home, without the scams

andrea
  2. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

Ive tried so many things and nothing works for me. I fell for a scam a few yrs ago. Sent $50.00 to make baby headbands. It was a joke. It was soo bad that I sent the junk back and told them if they didnt refund my money, I was going to turn them in. They refunded my money, but I had already spent almost $75.00 on the supplies that I never got back. I hear some make good money selling on EBay. I do many crafts but have no way to sell them. I cant sit all day at a craft show. I make baby things that are sooo beautiful. Every stitch by hand. Ive got a whole bag of Bonnets,bib and burpcloth sets sitting in my closet. I guess I'll save them for friends or family. I did donate 2 sets at a hospital here. Good luck

Suzette
  3. halo52208

halo52208 New Member

I wish I had something to supplement my income when I can't work enough hours. Like now, I am flaring and can't do to many hours.

Halo
  4. CountryRocker

CountryRocker New Member

Have you thought about private lessons for dog training? They get 50-80 dollars an hour and you tell the dog owners what to do with the dog and it requires no physical energy from you other than to be there. They can come to your house or you go to theirs. You do need to understand obedience training for this though.

[ advertisement ]