empty2void Question

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wrthster, May 31, 2007.

1. wrthster

wrthster New Member

I have been trying to respond to your posts about MCOURTNEY. I don't know what is going on with pro health they keep taking them down. I was away for five days and have no idea what is goin on. Can you fill me in and how can you and I communicate? I would like to help.

I replied to several of your posts and now they are gone from the main message boards. Please let me know and thanks.
  2. wrthster

wrthster New Member

3. wrthster

wrthster New Member

Ebay is a great place, wrthster1 in the community is a great seller who I highly recommend.
  4. swedeboy

swedeboy Member

Yeah posts just get deleted and memebers get removed, that's just the law of the land around here. If it ain't about CFS/FM then it's goodbye.

I Sure hope MCOURTNEY is doing okay?

How are you doing wrthster? Any new treatments? Are you on the Methylation Protocol?

What's this talk about ebay?

Take Care, Sean
  5. pat460

pat460 New Member

ebay is a great place to hang. Do you have an account there? If you don't maybe you should get one. You can ask other members questions and do lots of things there. They have a great chat room, I was there once talking about Furby.

Think like Columbo,

6. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

very interested in Furbies but can't contact any sellers until I've been a member for 3 days. today is day one because I'm very stoopid and it took me this long to figure out how to join.

I wish someone was selling some furbies because then I could ask them a question.

I have a Furby idea. I think it's a good one.

Peace to all,

[This Message was Edited on 06/02/2007]
  7. budmickl

budmickl New Member

are you still here? if so, meet me in the diabetes chat room.

8. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Gimme a minute, I've never done chat!

9. roge

roge Member

going to see the reviews on the transformer movies...thx

10. wrthster

wrthster New Member

Swedeboy and Roge,

They have completely shut us down. They have even erased my posts to Holly the administrator asking her what is going on. THis is insane, and really disturbing. I am amazed at how this site conducts itself with respect to this. All they had to do was put a post in the public forum telling us that is is non related to cfids and to please take it some place else. Instead, all this secrecy, deleting posts, and doing things in my opinion that are highly unethical. However, they are a private company and can do whatever they want.

If you guys want to talk outside of here we will figure out a way. Hope you guys are doing well.
  11. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Please contact your fellow ebay seller for instructions on how to take this off the board

I'd ebay you but can't as i just signed up and there is a 3 day waiting period before contacting a seller unless they have an item up for sale.

There is a way that is simple, comfortable and will serve everyone's needs including those of Immune Support.

Peace to you,

[This Message was Edited on 06/02/2007]
  12. wrthster

wrthster New Member

at ebay is a great seller and great service. I know he checks his mail often and responds. I have bought several things from him and communicated, excellent service. I recommend all of you contact him who have not already.
  13. roge

roge Member

Doods, ya agree, uncalled for in deleting the last thread especially , why ? cause you mentioned you were going over to chit chat and then me and swedeboy were exchanging posts and once again - bye bye now.

It disturbs me too and I had to refrain yesterday and today from sending a post to prohealth, but like you said, they can do what they want i guess, not gonna let them or anybody rattle me/us.

glad to see mcourt's caregiver gave us an update.

im doing a little bit better last few mths (generally speaking that is) , not sure if an up cycle or maybe warmer weather up here in the great white north or if actually improving. I am in the middle of getting more testing done but have started a plan of attack the last 4 mths with regards to detox and stregthening my immune system (mainly herb and supplement based) as i am 80% sure that is the problem for me.....i say 80% as the quinalone abx i took may have contributed to my deterioration 2.5 yrs ago as well, but i will never know i suppose.

keep strong boys

14. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Hey Pat,

Got your message. Can't sell on ebay at the moment, as my ebay email is not working. I will try to get in touch with them today. I left you a message about furbies though. Hope you see it. Let me know. Thanks! Kim :)