Emu Oil Topical Cream

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by themarce, Oct 25, 2002.

1. themarce

themarce New Member

Thanks for all of you who sent me suggestions. It's very much appreciated.
    Received a reply from JimB re: PK5 for FAST pain relief, but cannot find any info about it at all. Have searched many search engines...does anyone know what this is?
  2. themarce

themarce New Member

Thanks for all of you who sent me suggestions. It's very much appreciated.
    Received a reply from JimB re: PK5 for FAST pain relief, but cannot find any info about it at all. Have searched many search engines...does anyone know what this is?
  3. Mamalovinit

Mamalovinit New Member

I don't know if this was what you were asking for but I have seen super strength Blue-Emu.The main ingredeient Emu-oil. It also has Glucucomi, MSM and aloe vera. I have not tried this myself but I have heard it helps a lot. I am asking my OB doctor next week if I can take this when carring my baby. Wal-Mart has a panflet (SP) on this I am going to take to my doctor.
    Mikki
    [This Message was Edited on 10/25/2002]
  4. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

I can't believe you posted this - I was just down in Florida visiting a friend. She took me to a health food store and the woman who works there had just gotten the stuff in. She let me put some on. The jar cost $20.00! Well, it didn't seem to help too much. I looked at the ingredients and the main ingredient was something like capsacian (sp?) which you can get in the drugstore. Like I said, it didn't work very well and I wouldn't spend the money on it. Sorry.

Annette2
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Basically you're saying it's "for the birds?" Sorry, just couldn't resist.

Love, Mikie
  6. BethM

BethM New Member

I bought some, very expensive, and it did nothing to help my pain. Sorry! This is just my experience, though, we're all different. Good luck.

Peace,
    Beth.