Endalert anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tlc8858, Sep 18, 2003.

1. tlc8858

tlc8858 New Member

Has anyone tried the Endalert for energy? Did it help?
    Need something desperately. Thanks
    tlc8858
  2. catgal

catgal New Member

Hello~~I got good results from the Enada Alert. So did my man. You take it about an hour before you need some extra energy to finish the work day or take on a special task. It lasts about 4 hours.

However, I have gotten tremendous results from taking the regular Enada. It comes in 2.5 and 5mg small round tablets. The initial starting dose is 10mg. You take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach (do not lay back down) chased by a bottle of water to get it out of the stomach as soon as possible, wait 30 minutes before eating or drinking anything else. It took 8 days for it to kick in for me--but once it did--the results were Outstanding! I had a clear mind, energy to spare, a positive attitude, that feeling of doom & gloom hanging over me went away, depression left, and I just had an enhanced sense of Being.

However, people respond to it differently. You need to give it a trial of at least 60 days.

But, the Enada Alert works well for me short term--however it is somewhat expensive for only 6 or 8 pills per box. You can buy both types here on this site. It is cheaper here than any where else I have found.

Good Luck, and I hope you find something that works well for you. Blessings, Carol.....

[ advertisement ]