Endangered species... please see pic

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fight4acure, Mar 7, 2008.

1. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

I have been really stressed lately, physically from pain and fatigue, and emotionally as a result of it, and now I need to laugh and joke around again. So, I looked for a pic on the internet and found an endangered species. It's really endangered in the north due to it not seeing it's shadow on occassions, in certain places, especially this year! See pic by clicking on my name on the left of this post.

Hugs :)

[This Message was Edited on 03/08/2008]
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

But a ground hog is too easy, got to be to it. I did not know they were endangered-Carla
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

it's really beautiful, why is it endangered????

4. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

Yep, it's a groundhog. It's endangered because it didn't see it's shadow at certain times of the year, like in the winter, at certain places around the world, like here, and it made me and many others think that winter would be over soon.

5. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

6. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

Thanks hon!

7. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

I was thinking maybe you posted a Pengy!!!

:) doloresf1
  8. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Ah, but spring is on its way, Fight, even in Wisconsin!
    Hope you are able to laugh more, and life becomes less full of stress, pain, and fatigue for you.

Here's a joke for you I heard on Prairie Home Companion today:

Why do cherry trees smell bad?
    Because George Washington cut one.
  9. sisland

sisland New Member

Yea a Groundhog! Where's the Shotgun??,,,,,,,Lolol,,Ken Good little cherry tree joke!,,,F,,,i hope things are going better for you!,,,,,,Here's another Hug!,,,,,Sis
  10. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

Just so I don't laugh hard, I'll be fine. Laughing still hurts and most of my friends have been making me laugh out loud and ouch!

I do need to release tension from all this pain I've been having.

Groundhogs around here reported not seeing their shadows, which means an early spring, but it did not happen. Still cold as all get out and still winter.

Have you seen Arkansas got hit with 18 inches of snow in 3 days? It's not as bad as 21 inches in 24 hours, like it hit here this winter, but still bad.

Kentucky has power out due to the snow and ice.

Hugs all!
  11. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

We've had a few sightings of ROBINS!!! Spring is just around the corner!!Yea!!
  12. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

Thank you all for your replies!

I figured a little humor would help!

22 inches is a lot... but we got 21 inches in 24 hours, lol, the 22 inches happened in a 72 hour period.

I could not believe that Fema declared a snow emergency response for financial aid for Illinois. I guess in Illinois they are not use to the snow Wisconsin gets, lol.

Oh, how I'd love to see the Robins right now!