Energy at what cost?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by queenbee69, Oct 24, 2002.

1. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

it didnt dawn on me when i first read herbladys post on energy pills, that the reason i have heart problems today, is from taking over the counter speed,(caffene), years ago. Please be careful when taking this stuff. It is a fact that is where my problem stems from. It does boost yor energy, but at what cost. Just thought iwould put this out there!
  2. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

it didnt dawn on me when i first read herbladys post on energy pills, that the reason i have heart problems today, is from taking over the counter speed,(caffene), years ago. Please be careful when taking this stuff. It is a fact that is where my problem stems from. It does boost yor energy, but at what cost. Just thought iwould put this out there!
  3. herblady

herblady New Member

i have mentioned that some people are sensitive to ephedra. the majority are not. the particular pills i talked about haven't caused a problem for me or anyone i know. do you take pseudophed for a cold? it's the same thing but with more danger for high blood pressure. cindi
  4. Fairyeyes

Fairyeyes New Member

Herblady, I don't think it's anything to get worked up over. I am sure the yellow subs work great for you! I am glad for you if you are feeling good! They might work great for a lot of folks. However, the FACT is they can hurt folks, too, and that is all I think the warning is about. I think it's good to see both sides of the coin.
  5. herblady

herblady New Member

i wasn't worked up. you'd know it if i were. no, i was just repeating myself in case somebody had missed what i wrote on that subject. cindi