Energy Needed

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KatinaW23@Gmail. com, Jan 9, 2014.

1. What are ways I can get more energy? I have tried exercise when my body cooperates. I am tired all of the time. I take multi vitamins, b-12, I try to drink a lot of water. I am at a loss. It doesn't help that I am a stay at home mom with a 3 and one year old. The 3 year old goes to full day preschool. So I mainly have my one year old. I have lupus, rheumatoid arthritis also. Help. Thanks.
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

So many have the lack of energy issue, I have some days worse than others, I'm OLDER.....I find DRibose gives me a lift when I need an extra lift, meditation HELPS, Vit D important, thyroid support is often overlooked and undiagnosed... You have 2 small children and health issues that I know are exhausting...jam
  3. jaminhealth

If you are consuming a large amounts of CARBS, that could be a problem too....I'm finding that the case for me when I've eaten some cereal for breakfast, major fatigue after.....
  4. jaminhealth

I'm hearing about Gaia adrenal support from some on another group, I think I'll get meself some, I take Cordyceps and Ashwaganda now, but many take quite a few things for adrenal and low cortisol. I feel a lowness, not a real depression, just need a clear lift....I'm sure it is low cortisol.

I had some good lift when taking Anatabloc (for inflammation) for 4 months Jan-April 2013 and it's stopped....

Had a good lift for one day on LDN about 4some years ago. Didn't last and side effects FOR ME on LDN were nasty.....

Had a one day lift with Dylantin and no more....
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2014