ENERGY NeededEnergy, Please

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BlueSky555, Jul 19, 2006.

1. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

I have low blood right now and just began taking iron capsules but is there any kinds of food/supplements/drinks that will give you energy fast???

I went to Dr. this morning and when I got home had NO energy at all. This has been going on for some time now but thought it was part of the pain until I found out I had low blood.

I know the iron will help, hopefully soon but I have no energy and need some badly.

Also, would like to keep the energy on a regular basis. Any ideas/opinions/comments/information?

Thank you in advance,

BlueSky555
  2. Michelle_NZ

Michelle_NZ New Member

Hi bluesky

Just my opinion, but I wouldnt advise looking for quick energy sources. You run the risk of just burning your adrenals out even further.

3 months ago, I could only stand for no more than 5 minutes, felt shaky after a shower, sometimes had to rest before I could even get dressed.

These days I am doing much better with fatigue and energy. I can walk ans stand comfortabley for 10 - 15 minutes now, not feeling out of breath, can have a shower and jump straight into my clothes. I am driving every day again (I couldnt 6 weeks ago).

These are the things I started doing that I think have contributed to this:

CoQ10
    Licorice
    Sea Salt
    Fish Oil
    EPO
    B Vitamins
    Vit E

I have lots of other things I do as well, but I think those were tha main things that got me started.

Take care
    Michelele