Energy Please

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cowlady, Feb 1, 2015.

1. cowlady

cowlady Member

Anybody got ideas on getting energy? Sooo sluggish.
  2. Alyssa-Admin

Alyssa-Admin Active Member

Why not look on the ProHealth store...there are a lot of supplements there that could possibly make a difference for you! :)
  3. jkennedy

jkennedy Member

Something that helps me for energy is taking methyl donors and supplements with mitochondrial support. A particular favorite of mine is NeuroBiologix Mitochondrial Restore. It was created by my chronic fatigue doctor, Kendal Stewart. Here are the ingredients:

3 Capsules Contains:
    Biotin....................................................................200 mcg 67%
    Zinc (TRAACS®zinc glycinate chelate)...........35 mg 233%
    Alpha Keto Gluterate (AKG).......................................100 mg
    Alpha Lipoic Acid.........................................................200 mg
    L-Methionine................................................................100 mg
    Tumeric Extract..............................................................50 mg
    Quercetin......................................................................200 mg
    Acetyl L-Carnitine.......................................................300 mg
    CoQ10.............................................................................45mg
    NAC (n-acetyl cysteine)............................................200 mg
    Resveratrol....................................................................75 mg
    (Polygonum knotweed, 50% resveratrol)
    L-Citrulline...................................................................100 mg
    L-Ornithine...................................................................300 mg
    RadioFM and Alyssa-Admin like this.
  4. Alyssa-Admin

Alyssa-Admin Active Member

Wow. That is really impressive that your CFS Doctor has done this!
    Cool! A.x
  5. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

Lipid replacement therapy can potentially help everyone in this forum reduce fatigue. The core of the problem has always been acquired mitochondrial damage. Repairing the Mitochondrial may be the first step in healing the body. I feel this is one of the missing links in the road to recovery. At this point, the fact is, we all need Mitochondrial support.

How can we optimize the bodies own healing potential?

We must repair and restore cellular integrity and prevent cellular injury before we can maximize the benefits from any healing strategy.

If we address the mitochondria first- we can allow our cells to increase their nutrient uptake so that Diet, Methylation, Anti-inflammatory support will have the most dramatic effect.

Lipid replacement therapy supplementation is designed to improve mitochondrial function in people with chronic illnesses and multiple chronic infections.

The most important factors in healing the body:

• Detoxification
    • Immune modulation
    • Cellular integrity
    • Cellular fluidity

Mitochondria Support:

Lipid Replacement Therapy

Please review links below:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  6. jkennedy

jkennedy Member

Hi, @RadioFM. I just got the NT Factor Energy Lipids Powder and took my first dose today. I want to compare the effect to the soy lecithin granules I've taken for a long time.

The only concern that I have is that the NT powder soy is not non-GMO. If it were, I'm sure it would say so on the label or on the web site. The soy lecithin I was taking was non-GMO.

Do you take it on a full or an empty stomach, or does it matter? The directions don't specify. Thanks.
  7. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

Hi,
    I have found I get better absorption on an empty stomach. Please be mindful that NT factor is very powerful -start out slow to avoid the detox reaction that can happen.

Keep me posted...

Radio
  8. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

I want you let you know something that really bothers me. People, corporation and businesses capitalizing and make money of the sick and misinformed.

The new Admin concept: Starting new topics, discussion, answering questions...

Promoting the ProHealth store may be conflict of interest in a forum of wellness alternatives. We need to let people make there own decisions on what, where or when to buy supplements -with out being hinder by a hidden motivations.

Such as: Promoting the ProHealth store.

Love is truth and for some of us that's all we have left...
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  9. jkennedy

jkennedy Member

Hi, @RadioFM. I took the NT Factor powder yesterday.

I didn't have side effects although I took the full dose. It may be that I didn't detox because I've been taking lecithin for a long time, which has a subset of the the lipids in the NT Factor product. I also take GPC, which is another form of choline.

What I felt yesterday wasn't physical energy. It was more mental energy and a mood lift, both very welcome! I take other products that help for mood such as Nordic Naturals DHA Extra and NeuroScience Balance D, which boosts dopamine. I find both these supplements very helpful.

The NT Factor lifted my mood in a different way, but it's hard to describe.

It also made me feel a little faster mentally. I really need that. I have abnormally slow brainwaves, as I found out in biofeedback. I'll be interested to see if there's a cumulative effect from the NT Factor over time.
  10. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

Yes, there is a cumulative effect from the NT Factor over time and not everyone experience the detox reactions. Please take the time and review the links for a more detail over-view of how Lipid Replacement Therapy works. I'm glad you have seen some benefits so far as many take weeks to feel the increased energy.

I look at NT Factor supplementation as the ultimate oil change for your Mitochondria to maintain cellular integrity & fluidy.

I am also a BIG Big Fan of DHA as well...(Do you take anything for inflammation?)
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  11. Yes, I have ideas, I have had fatigue before.

Fresh foods diet, not canned, not packaged, not junk.
    Breathing fresh air
    Juicing fresh vegetables and greens
    Chlorophyll foods
    Airing out home of stale air
    Getting up and exercising for invigoration
    Fresh water, pure as possible, filtered
    Get garbage out of diet.
    Don't eat allergenic foods - examples: wheat, corn, soy, pasta, milk to name a few