ENGYSTOL N AND TRAUMEEL S

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibrotears, Jan 14, 2006.

1. Fibrotears

Fibrotears New Member

Hi, everyone!

I was just wondering how these medications worked for you. I posted it a while ago that these two homeopathic preparations alleviated my FM symptoms.

Please reply and tell me if it worked for you or if it didn't and if you had any side-effects.

I still use it and it still performs miracles for me!

Thanks

Fibrotears
  2. grandmasheri

grandmasheri New Member

I tried the traumeel. I am into the second bottle and haven't noticed any difference.
    Sheri
  3. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

I began Traumeel and had 3 days of less swelling and less lower back pain BUT I was bothered by an IBD flare so I was dealing with bleeding and such...

Someone on here reminded us that we shouldn't take Traumeel if we have auto-immune issues, got me thinking...

After one month of taking it, I ended up bleeding horribly and stopped all supplements...

I am now very interested in the auto-immune aspect of my health problems...All of my issues point to an auto-immune connection...I wonder if the Traumeel worsened my UC to the point it is now uncontrolled...I now have 2 bottles that will sit in my closet collecting dust along with all the other 'cures' that didn't work for me...Some others had great results, I am happy they found some relief...