Enouchy, please

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jole, Feb 21, 2007.

1. jole

jole Member

Thank you so much for responding to my post the other day about my diagnosis of BP. I took your advice and my daughter picked up the book you recommended at the library for me. I'm already nearly 1/2 the way through it, and you were right! THe info in it is much better than the net.

Being much less frustrated and confused has helped me a lot. It actually mentions in the book that being bipolar does seem to go along with CFS and FM, which made me also feel better because I got the impression from my therapist that she maybe didn't believe in FM....will discuss that with her next visit.

AND, with all the info in the book, I can also see that it is quite possible that she is right and I do have it. I really am quite opposed to having ANYTHING! lol:) Was the same way when they said I had fibro, and I already knew that for years before being dx'd. Guess I want to be perfect, and I know I certainly am not.

Again, thank you so much for all your help. You saved me a great deal of grief. Have a good day!!
    [This Message was Edited on 02/22/2007]