Enterprising way to make $$$-? == Opportunity 'knocks'

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by victoria, Jun 28, 2008.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

(OK I cleaned this one up, hope it's ok........... :)

A little old lady is walking down the street, dragging 2 plastic garbage bags, 1 in each hand. There's a hole in 1 of the bags, and once in a while a $20 bill flies out of it onto the pavement. Noticing this, a policeman stops her and says,

'Ma'am, there are $20 bills falling out of that bag.

'Oh dear...' says the little old lady, 'I'd better go back and see if I can find some of them. Thanks for the warning!'

'Well, now-- wait a minute,' says the cop. 'Where did all that money come from? Did you steal it? "

'Oh NO sir!' says the little old lady. 'You see, my back yard backs up to the parking lot of the Cubs stadium. Each time there's a game, a lot of fans come and go to the bathroom in the bushes, right into my flower beds on the other side! I'm tired of my flowers being ruined. So, I go and stand in my flowers with a big hedge clipper, and each time someone starts, I yell:

"$20 NOW -- or off it comes!'

'Hey, not a bad idea!' laughs the cop. 'Good luck! By the way, what's in the other bag?'

The little old lady says.............

'Well, not all of them will pay, the cheapies!'

[This Message was Edited on 06/28/2008]
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Lololol,,,Smart little old Lady!,,,wouldn't want to open the "Other" bag!,,,,,lol,,,Thanks!,,,,,Sis
  3. jole

jole Member

Why didn't I think of that???? (Oh yeah, we live out in the middle of nowhere)