Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TigerLilea, Jan 19, 2010.

1. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

Has anyone here tried EpiCor for either CFS and/or sinus problems? It is an immune system modulator that helps regulate your body's natural immune defenses. It was discovered that the workers who worked in the production department, making this brewers yeast product for animal feed, never got sick or needed to be hospitalized for anything. It was actually the manufacturer's insurance company that brought this to their attention.

PH sell this product (as do other companies) and I am thinking of purchasing it to see if it will help with my sinus problems (and maybe my CFS). Has anyone used this and if so, what were the results? Good or bad, I'd love to hear from you.
  2. KerryK

KerryK Member

I have posted on the PH Sinusitis board about my experience. I have been using it now a little more than 2 months and it has been nearly miraculous for my allergy issues. No cure for my chronic rhinosinusits, but I am doing so much better. I have not needed anti-histamines since starting. I am now experimenting with dropping the nasal steroid. I have had family members try it and they tell me their allergy/sinus issues improved on it. I love it.
  3. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

Thanks, Kerry.