Epsom Salt Soak & ZMA?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LittleBluestem, Jan 10, 2006.

1. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

Do those of you who do both, do them on the same evening? Would that be too much magnesium?
  2. pam_d

pam_d New Member

...can't answer myself, but I know Shirl & others here swear by the baths and the ZMA, so they will know the answer to this!

Pam
  3. Scarlett65

Scarlett65 New Member

4. kbak

kbak Member

Littlebluestem,
    I don't think you will have a problem with that at all. We can take way more mag than most people think. If anything, we're under mag'd.

>
  5. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

ZMA is a combination of Zinc, Magnesium and ... Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxime HCL). I don't know where they got the name.
    It is supposed to promote deep, restful sleep and is available at the store on this site.
    I have not been taking it enough to say whether or not it is helping me.
    [This Message was Edited on 01/12/2006]
  6. Scarlett65

Scarlett65 New Member

Thank you littlebluestem.
  7. matthewson

matthewson New Member

I have been taking ZMA for a year now, and in my opinion it is the best supplement out there! I have gotten good quality of sleep since I heard about it from Shirl on this board. I recently went away for a week and forgot it, and I have to tell you, when I started back up again, I had forgotten how much it helps with decreasing the level of pain in the morning! That is my worst time, as all my pain meds are worn off, and the ZMA makes a big difference in my levels in the morning!

I am on the automatic order plan here. They ship it to me every 8 weeks. It is less money per bottle that way. I wouldn't be without it!

You might want to try to take it faithfully for a month, and then reevaluate if it makes any difference or not.

Take care, Sally