Error Message Anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by libra55, Jun 17, 2006.

1. libra55

libra55 New Member

Is anybody else getting weird error messages when they try to post or respond to others' posts?

Michelle
  2. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

Hi Michelle,

I'm getting them quite often lately, actually. When I try to reply and sometimes when I am trying to post a new topic. I thought at first that it might just be my laptop, but I've seen a few others mention it in various topics and posts too, so apparently it's something going on with the server.

I've lost several replies this way and it's frustrating after putting all of the thought into it and typing all of that. I usually can't remember enough of what I said the first time. My memory is terrible. Some replies have simply vanished into thin air and some I have been able to hit the back button and managed to retrieve them.

I am also having the error message problem even more frequently when trying to search for a particular post or topic. I can't imagine what it takes to manage a message board of this size and with all of the information that it must contain. That part is over my head.

Maybe they will see our posts and check into it for us. Thanks for posting this topic.
    mrs
  3. millennia

millennia New Member

I keep getting error messages when I try to search. It is driving me crazy!!!
  4. libra55

libra55 New Member

There was a post on "extreme vertigo" yesterday and I tried to respond to that one, and that's when I got the message. I probably responded to other posts too, can't remember, and none of them got posted either.

I agree when you put a lot of thought into a response and then it disappears into thin air makes ya wanna scream!

However, I'm hoping it's just a minor glitch in the system and it will be all gone today. I was just curious who else might have had problems.

Michelle
  5. Marta608

Marta608 Member

All week long.

Marta
  6. sues1

sues1 New Member

At first I thought it was my computer. Some I did not write again because it took so much effort for the posting that disappeared on me.

dncnfngrs
    ,,,,,,that is a great idea...if I remember to do so......LOL....Susan