ESSAIC TEA- Need help for liver Detox?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Plantscaper, May 6, 2003.

1. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Hi Shirl,

I have purchased the tea (in the form you suggested was best) and will start tomorrow..how long do you take it to accomplish a sound liver detoxification? Did you have any bad reactions I might need to know about? Is there any other diet restrictions I may need to know? I assume you need to drink a lot of water...

Thanks for your help..Since you recommended so highly, decided to try myself..

Have a great day!
    ~~Amelia~~
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I take it for four months to accomplish a complete detox. Then I stay off of it for the same amount of time.

They recommend that you take it on an empty stomach and then right before bed.

I had no side effects at all. I don't know of any foods/meds/supplements that are a problem with it either.

The only thing I did see, was all kinds of 'critters'(lack of a better word!) in my urine and bowel movements. I almost forgot, when you sweat, for the first few weeks, it may have an acid odor too. Thats your body throwing off the toxins.

This went on for about the first two weeks.

I don't know if I told you this, but it also lowered my b/p! Its never been high since I started taking Essiac eight years ago.

Yes, water is important period, but especially with herbals.

You should drink at least half your body weight in ounces of water per day.

Let me know how you are feeling after the first few weeks of it.

Shalom, Shirl
    [This Message was Edited on 05/06/2003]
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I just found my last b/p reading, it originally was 160/90 before I started the Essiac. Now its 118/66.

Big difference!

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Hi Shirl,

So, you don't have a "herx" with the tea...I have had a slight migraine this morning, and usually have bad migraines from herxing..

That is great that it changed your BP so much, but the Olive Leaf Extract has effectively changed my BP to the lowest it has ever been and was recorded by the PCP, a few weeks ago..Have you seen any other symptoms greatly alleviated by the tea

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
    ~~Amelia~~
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I just felt better over all after the first month or so.

The reason I started taking it, my whole family died of one form of cancer or the other in their fifties. It is thought to be a cure/preventive for cancer and a whole lot of other ailments.

If you call the number on the box, they will send you the story about Marie Caisse who got the formula from a Canadian Indian Shaman in the early twenties, she was a nurse. You can ask for Mr. Malone, very nice gentleman. I spoke to him a few times when I first started taking it.

They also have a web site.

I do know of a young girl that had herpies, it cured her! She has been to several doctors since taking it and there is no trace of the herpie virus in her body now. That would be considered a 'medical miracle' as they claim there is no cure for veneral herpies!

Now I forgot what you asked! Oh well, fibro fog hits again.

Shalom, Shirl