Essential Amino Acids

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by greatgran, Jan 11, 2011.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

My D.O. wanted me to try a low dose of Essential Amino Acids.. Only 1 capsule a day. To try to get my body in balance as he put it with protein.. Then maybe I could tolerate the abx better.

Ever heard of this..

gg
  2. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

sounds like hes giving them to you so maybe your liver will function better to metabolize the meds better.

my dr put me on amino acids/b12 injections so my liver would work better, one thing about em gg they can't hurt, and may help you tolerate the meds

Good luck!

Kat
  3. greatgran

greatgran Member

I like what you said they can't hurt, seems everything I take does . I am also on B12 . Oh, the Aloe Vera drink.. Do you have lyme ? If so would you mind telling me about it..

God Bless,
    gg
  4. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

at times i still wonder if i have lyme, did the igenex test that said i was not cdc positive for it. but a few people have told me my positive bands were the same as thiers, and an llmd considered them Positive.

not getting better thats for sure, now i will probably have to have my gallbladder out soon, just one more thing to worry about.

i tried some aloe vera, didnt tell a difference. i have tried just about everything under the sun ( supps and stuff) but so far, still the same really.

don't give up, are your seeing an llmd??

Kat
  5. greatgran

greatgran Member

Sorry about your gallbladder. Could that have been causing your heart symptoms? I sure didn't know they would or could rupture. So you did the igenex test? I didn't do that one just the cdc with western blot. I had two positive bands but my doc felt it was enough to say chronic lyme.

My positive bands were 41 IgG and 23 igm , whatever that is. I am not sure of anything anymore and too darn scared to take meds. What were your positive bands?

Keep me updated about the gallbladder. Know what you mean I try all the "Stuff" nothing seems to work but maybe I don't take the right dose or for long enough.

No, I am not seeing a LLMD.. can't fine one near by and I am not up to traveling also there doesn't seem to be any that accepts medicare and I sure can't pay out of pocket.

Hugs,
    gg