Ever Feel Like your just can't keep your eyes open???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Ness, Nov 20, 2002.

1. Ness

Ness New Member

I sometimes get where I just can't keep my eyes open and it feels like I am just gonna fall asleep where ever I am..it just comes on out of the blue sometimes...even when I am driving.. sometimes scares me cause I think I might not make it to where I am going wothout nodding off.Anyone else have this happen...it is awful..cause I have to struggle to stay awake..

Thanks and have a Peaceful Day

Ness
    [This Message was Edited on 11/20/2002]
  2. Ness

Ness New Member

I sometimes get where I just can't keep my eyes open and it feels like I am just gonna fall asleep where ever I am..it just comes on out of the blue sometimes...even when I am driving.. sometimes scares me cause I think I might not make it to where I am going wothout nodding off.Anyone else have this happen...it is awful..cause I have to struggle to stay awake..

Thanks and have a Peaceful Day

Ness
    [This Message was Edited on 11/20/2002]
  3. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

Hi, Ness:

Yes, I definitely share your problem. I get it at work a lot. I try so hard to appear awake and alert at work, but some days it's tough. I pray I never fall asleep at work, but it's especially scary when it's happened when I am driving. Fortunately, it hasn't happened too often when driving, but when I feel really zonked out, I try to stay off the roads. Last week I actually had three nights in a row when I sleep pretty good (good for someone with fibro), and it was great to have a little more energy.

Anyway, just wanted you to know I can relate!

Ellen
  4. kellym

kellym New Member

EVERYDAY!! I always struggle to stay awake, no matter where I am or what I'm doing. I'm with ya on this, my fellow sleepy-eyed sufferer!
    Kelly
  5. Ness

Ness New Member

I am so glad to know that I am not the only one that struggles to keep my eyes open at work and other places...thanks to all my sleepy eyed pals....

I have actually been sleeping pretty good at night lately...but you would never know it a few hours after I get to work Iam ready for a nap!!!!

Peace
    Ness
  6. Ness

Ness New Member

7. Ness

Ness New Member

Thank you for your very detailed reply..I will look into the juicing..I own a VitaMix.....guess it is time to get it out again..I have heard about the PH balance being some of the problem for us with Fibro..

Peace
    Ness