EVER HAVE SHAKES/JITTERS /NERVOUSNESS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by FOYBOYFOY, Jul 18, 2006.

1. FOYBOYFOY

FOYBOYFOY New Member

HI
    A FEW HOURS A DAY I GET THE SHAKES-JITTERS AND MY ENTIRE BODY FEELS NERVOUS(BUT IM NOT NERVOUS) ITS A VERY BAD FEELING.ANY THOUGHTS ?? HAVE A BLESSED DAY
  2. Line

Line New Member

I just came on the board to check on shakes, I have them today, feels like my stomach is just shaking or quivering and the feeling sometimes goes into my throat. I have had this before and it makes me very anxious, I feel like I am getting heart palps with this but my pulse is normal.

I don't know if this is what you are referring to but I also get days where I just feel shaky and it is not noticeable.

Hugs, Linda
  3. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I get that feeling often and always think that my sugar is running low but it is always within range or higher when I test. So I have never figured out the cause. With me it is usually brief and only last for a couple of minutes, but then returns again a few hours later. Very strange...

By the way, cute nickname. How did you come by that one if I may ask?
  4. ckahele

ckahele New Member

That's how I feel when my blood sugar drops.
    I pop a glucose tablet and it sets me right again.
    I've was tested for it by the idiot no-nothing doctors but it was my doctor at the FFC who recognized it.
    Whaddya think?
    cyndy
  5. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Not sure if the same thing you are having or not; I get fidgity; can't be still; start swinging legs, moving arms, get up, walk the floor. This happens most of the time in the mornings with me. Sometimes, at night. I have to take something to settle me down; takes about 20 mins.

Not sure what it is; don't think it's RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) because it's my entire body that does this.

Is there anything that helps you?

BlueSky555
  6. FOYBOYFOY

FOYBOYFOY New Member

THANKS FOR THE INFO HAYLEY FOY
  7. FOYBOYFOY

FOYBOYFOY New Member

THX LINDA HAVE A GREAT DAY
  8. FOYBOYFOY

FOYBOYFOY New Member

KATH
    THX FOR YOUR TIME FOY IS MY NAME CHOW
  9. FOYBOYFOY

FOYBOYFOY New Member

BLUE
    NOTHING SEEMS TO HELP, JUST GOTTA WAIT IT OUT
    GOOD LUCK FOY
  10. FOYBOYFOY

FOYBOYFOY New Member

NANCY
    YOU HAVE RESPONDED TO MY PREVIOUS MESSAGES, THANKS THAT IS GOOD STUFF. IF I RECALL YOUR SYMPTOMS ARE LIKE MINE. DID YOU EVER GET A DIAGNOSES ?? GOD BLESS FOY
    HOW DO I CHECK YOUR PROFILE ?
  11. FOYBOYFOY

FOYBOYFOY New Member

THX NANC FOY
  12. mlrarr

mlrarr New Member

I get like that often. I think I nervous. I have been getting pins and needles in my hands and feet, legs, and arms. Then just about 4 days ago I get that shakey feeling. I dont know if its because I am worried about the pins and needles or what. I really hate this dd. I have had blood test, been to the doc ovver and over and all they will do is "watch" me.
    I hope you get to feeling better....
    Melinda
  13. Empower

Empower New Member

BUy a cheap blood glucose meter and check your blood sugar 2 hours after eating

I have hypoglycemia, and this is what happens to me when my blood sugar gets too low