EVER hear of Pookieprissyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by quanked, Dec 14, 2009.

1. quanked

quanked Member

Anyone ever hear of this member? This person's history is all from today but says that he/she has been a member since 2003.

I do not like being advertised to in this space.

2. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

I don't like being advertised to either. Hit the alert button. I already did.
  3. rocky76

rocky76 Member

They erased older post...

I erase mine and then it drops the number of post
    back to zero...
  4. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

i've been here since 2002 and even tho i suffer from brain fog, i think i would remember that name!

although theres lots of newbies here lately, this ones BRAND NEW!
  5. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

I haven't seen any previous posts by her.....and in the thread that she started that included an excerpt from her novella, she referred to CFS as a neuromuscular disorder, which seems a tip off to me that something is off......CFS is a neuroimmune disorder (also seen it referred to as a neuroendocrineimmune disorder) that can have an impact on the muscles, but nowhere have I ever seen it referred to as a nueromuscular disorder....haven't seen fibro referred to as that either

I don't like to jump on anyone here, and I could be wrong, but aside from the part I just pointed out, her thread did seem a bit suspicious to me, too
  6. quanked

quanked Member

I was going to click "report as inappropriate" if I did not get feedback that this person had been around before but the post is gone now. I did a search for "pookieprissyone" and while the title of the post regarding the new book was refereneced I could not find the complete post and under the name the post is completely gone.

I do not come on here to be sold to, especially from an unknown source.

Glad that was taken care of pronto.