Ever heard of or tried natures code vitamin system??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by keke466, Feb 21, 2005.

1. keke466

keke466 New Member

I saw this on QVC and wanted to know if any of you have ever heard of this and have you tried it. It's called Nature's Code System and made by Dr. Edward Taub M.D. It's a complete vitamin system made for your age. One for women under 50 and over 50. The same for men. Sells for 49.50 for 90 day supply. Comes in packets with 6 pills in each one.

What kind of vitamins do ya take or recommend? I never know what to use. These seem to have everything in them?? let me know.

2. keke466

keke466 New Member

Would like to know about vitamins.

3. Kay31

Kay31 Member

This is actually a great formulation....which gets updated when something new has to be added; i.e. CoQ10 or D3. I showed the packet to Dr. Lapp when I consulted him a few years ago and he said it was great.

My problem is that I can't take the Magnesium, Calcium and Zinc tablet because the Mag Oxide is like a laxative. I haven't been able to figure out which Magnesium would 't have this problem.

Bottom line, they ARE good.

P.S. They also have a Fish Oil tablet which tastes like Pina Colada....no fishy aftertaste!

4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

more people prefer a fish oil tablet that tastes like a Pina Colada than vice versa.

I have been taking Vitamin D3 for past year. Helps combat my depression.