Everyday it's something new ..HELP

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Barbie56, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Barbie56

Barbie56 New Member

Does anyone out there just feel like everyday something new happens to you. Now it's my Belly.. Everytime I eat it makes all these sounds. I feel like something is alive in there. My family just pay no attention to me what so ever.
    I get hardly any sleep and no one here cares. They just think I am crazy and I'm not happy unless I have something wrong with me...Why would I want to be like that ?? I just feel so alone sometimes . Just needed to vent.. Hope everyone is having better days then I am. Barb
  2. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

Today I just feel BLAH. I have a stomache ache and am so tired that I can't stay awake. I just don'tknow what to do. I am feeling so tired and sleepy and not like I should.

NO one understands that each time I do something like do errands and take a walk with my Mom I get so exhusted that it takes me a day or so to get feeling better. I try to explain that just because I can do something one day does not mean I can do it the next day. But like you no one really understands that what I am saying is so true.

Rosemarie
  3. Manaleon

Manaleon New Member

I feel that way every time I go see a doctor....it seems every time i'm there, i have something completely new to tell her about and i can see how people without this think we make it up. Luckily I have a doctor that knows I'm not making it up. Just try and hang in there; that's all we can do.

-June