Everyone email Oprah, again. Power in numbers

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by judee, Nov 3, 2006.

1. judee

judee New Member

I saw that O'Magazine did a article on Fibromyalgia. I have written Oprah once again about my 15 year old daughter who's only dream is to go to school and college and can't because of the pain. She is giving up and her life is laying in bed, and even that is painful. I suggested that they do a show and would be amazed at the response. I suggested even doing a show on living with a chronic illness, for fibromyalgia isn't the only chronic illness out there. It is breaking my heart for her (my daughter's) spirit is broken. Awareness is everything and no one can get the word out like Oprah. The more awareness, the more funds to research. Maybe if there were a tremendous response to the article, they would see the need to do more.
    Judee
  2. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

Hi judee - I totally agree with you and I just emailed her a couple weeks ago again.

I also emailed Barbara Walters on The View and thought since they are all women maybe they would consider it.

Maybe if everyone could pick a time we could all email together and surely we might could stand a chance.

The more awareness we spread is the more help we are getting for all of us.

Love & Hugs!
    Carolin