Everyone, my son and I,

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by stilhere, Jun 26, 2003.

1. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Well my 15 year old son needs prayer tonight please, I just picked him up from football practice and he says 'look mom I hurt my finger' he shows it to me and his thumb is stretched out longer and swollen, its curving and forming like a "S", he said it wasn't painful when it happend but now it is, I asked him what did the coaches say, he goes "oh they just said no more weight lifting", OKAY! :), So we're waiting for my 14 year old to come home to take care of the baby so we can go to the hospital to have it x-rayed, and prayer for me because I'm not doing to well, my joint pain and stiffness seems worse today, nothing I do is relieving it, I've had to up my vicoden and thats not even helping, so I'm not sure if i'll be able to make it to prayer time, I'm sorry,

Love all of you,
    Jessica
  2. dsames

dsames New Member

God loves you and your son so much. I am praying that his finger is not broken, and praying for strength for you.

Love
    Shirley
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be praying for your son, and that you feel better too. Stress will make us hurt worse.

He probably smashed that finger, I have done that it does not hurt till the blood starts getting to it again, then it really hurts. Its like its numb for awhile.

Take care, and God bless hon........

Shalom, Shirl
  4. jolly

jolly New Member

Poor guy! Hope you didn't spend all night in the waiting room....as they say....waiting....it's hard to sit in those chairs when you're hurting...the both of you. Let us know what happens. Jo Ellen