EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FROM DOXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Feb 13, 2006.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

SHE WROTE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHE WROTE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHE WROTE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"YAY" "YAY" am so happy that Iam crying my head off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it she wrote to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mom to be wrote an email to me!!!!!!!"YAY"!

She says her phone was broke.................I still kind of think maybe she was ignoring me a bit because I left a message on her home phone too..............BUT I don't care because she wrote to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YAY"

EVERYONE IAM SO HAPPY She says everything is great!

I wrote her back and told her if she needs "anything" that all she has to do is let me know.......I also told her that Iam here for her and that I want her to know that I think of her and Cohen everyday....................also how excited Iam and that I sleep with my phone by my bedside incase she calls me for Cohens birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts Iam so happy to be able to tell you this good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doxy is smiling now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and hugs
    Doxy

I will let you know as soon as I hear anything!

ONLY TEN more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"YAY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. petsrme

petsrme Member

I am so happy for you!!!! Wonderful!! Had you written her an email or something? I am so glad she contacted you.
  3. marw

marw New Member

I am so happy for you,too!! Although I am new and don't exactly know what is going on, it sounds like one of your mamor dreams has come true. Or even better!

Can you wirte a little more here? I'd love to hear more.

Margaret
  4. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Margaret thanks for asking and for the happy post to me..................

My son's ex girlfriend is having his baby in 10 days.....

it is such a long and complicated story but in a nut shell I was a wreck thinking that she changed her mind on including me in my grandsons life.......which she has invited me to do!

I had called her a few times last week and she never called me I got so upset and didn't know what to do..............I was devastated thinking I'd miss the birth of my Grandson Cohen Matthew!!!!!!!!!!!!!Since it is only days away!

Tonight she wrote to me and said her cell phone is broke.......but......I had also called her home phone?????? So maybe she was confused a bit I don't know????????????BUT....................

it really doesn't matter everything is ok !!!!!!!!

Iam ecstatic!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to miss a thing with my new baby Grandson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doxy is so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs
    Doxy
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i just got our email and replied,,,then i came here to see if you posted here and you did...i was thinking about saying you got a letter from her///but i thought i should let you share those words of happiness///

ten more days///and if she is late?

hugs to the newbie grandma to be

jodie
  6. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

I want everyone to see "THIS"!

XO
    Doxy
  7. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

family is important but please watch your back...you never know...i know i think there is a conspiracy around every corner and that i have trust issues i just think you should keep your eyes wide open.
    take care of your self doxy and take lots of pics of him.
  8. chickabee

chickabee New Member

So happy for you that she sent you an email and you can be there for Cohen's birthday. You sound so very very happy that it just put a great big smile on my face to read your post and know how happy you are feeling. nanc
  9. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Big Happy Hugs To YOU! I am so glad for you....10 days is so close. This girl is so lucky to have you for her babys grandmother. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Sandy
  10. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I'm so glad for you. This girl knows you are there for her and that must be a relief for her too.

Cohen will soon be here.

love
    Rosie
  11. Kat_in_Texas

Kat_in_Texas New Member

I knew she'd come around! I love this news, you sound so giddy and happy it's just making me laugh out loud with joy for you!!!! (Of course, my coworkers think I've lost my marbles but what's new about that?!? LOL!)

I can't wait to hear about Cohen's safe arrival! Yippee!!!

(((((Big, big hugs to you, Grandma Doxy!)))))

Kat
  12. fivesue

fivesue New Member

That is wonderful news! I'm so glad it was a mechanical thing with her whether it really was or not. She wrote...e-mail?

Just 10 more days. How neat. I'm just happy that she wrote and that you can stop worrying.

YEAH!!!!!

Sue
  13. backporchrags

backporchrags New Member

There is nothing like a baby to bring joy and purpose to life.
    A
  14. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am so happy for you sweetie!!!

You will make a wonderful mother-in-law one day. You are what every woman would want in a mother-in-law.

And a wonderful.....FANTASTIC grandmother!!

Keep us updated.

Mari
  15. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I JUST KNEW IF YOU WROTE HER SHE WOULD RESPOND, I'VE BEEN COUNTING ON IT.

A LONG TIME AGO I LEARNED THIS, THAT IF YOU LOOK IN A MITRROR AND FROWN THAT'S WHAT YOU GET BACK. IF YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SMILE THAT WILL COME BACK TO YOU.

SO EVEN WHEN THINGS ARE VERY NEGATIVE, WRITING THAT POSITIVE LITTLE NOTE WORKED BECAUSE THE SMILE CAME BACK TO YOU.

YOU KNOW, I READ PEOPLE ON SOME POSTS HERE WHO ARE JUST IN SO MUCH PAIN PLAYING THE ONE UPMANSHIP GAME AND THERE ARE NEVER ANY WINNERS. THE MEANER SOMEONE IS TO ME, THE NICER I AM TO THEM.

I HOPE AND PRAY THAT THIS IS THE FIRST STEP TO A HEALTHIER RELATIONSHIP FOR ALL OF YOU AND THAT PRESCIOUS BABY THAT IS DUE TO BECOME A PERSON AMONGST YOU ALL.

BLESSINGS AND LOVE.

ANNE
  16. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Doxy,
    I'm so very happy she did email you. Hopefully everything will work out great. She may feel a bit awkward talking to you, etc. Just may be a bit hard for her.

Plus some people don't like the phone. I'm one of them. I'd rather get an email than a phone call. Just the way I am.

I think I have fibro fog... Only ten more days until the baby is due? Gee, I didn't realize it was that close.

Many continuing prayers to you and hugs of happiness,
    Faye
    Happy Valentine's Day!!! :):):)
  17. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

You are so very sweetly right- it doesn't matter one bit. Even if she was in a teenage snit (or heck, a pregnant-lady snit!), and was ignoring you... she's over it and because of your gracefulness, she will surely STAY over it!

You are such a doll, and I am so glad to hear that the stork will by stopping by with a little papoose for you to bounce on your knee soon!

Don't ever hesitate to ask her if she would like you to (or mind if you did) take the baby for a while, for some 'Grandma time'. Not only because it is your right, but because she may feel like she needs a little 'mommy time', and not want to be an imposition. Save everybody some mental strain and just ask for him occasionally. He's gonna' LOVE you!

Start boning up on your lullabyes, Grandma Doxy, you're going to be singing in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!!!!

All my love and best wishes,
    Lollie
  18. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I am new here and hope you don't mind, but the post said everybody read, so I did.:)
    I know what it is like to pray for something you want so bad and finally get it.
    Again praise God!:)
    Claudia
    P.S. Where in So. Calif. do you live? I'm from Torrance, I was born in redondo beach. I now live in Nashville,Tn.[This Message was Edited on 02/14/2006]
  19. bettydroop

bettydroop New Member

YOU will make a wonderful grandma! So so happy for you!
    Babies DO change everything dont they, they make people (HER) alot nicer. LOL.

Enjoy every minute of this good news and things to come.
    Whatcha gonna buy first?? Sounds like fun!

Karen
  20. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Iam so happy right now!

She emailed me again today.............it was quick and to the point but at least she is talking to me!

Thank you all for sharing this most joyous time in my life with me!!!!!!!!!!Iam so happy that you are all here with me!

Love and hugs

Doxy

The countdown begins!!!!!NINE more days!!!!!!!!! "YAY"!
    [This Message was Edited on 02/14/2006]