Everyone please read.... This is for you.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mrsjethro, Jun 20, 2006.

1. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

I know that there is going to be no way that I can put into words how I feel about you, but I am going to try to say a few things. I have trouble saying what I really feel sometimes.

I was diagnosed only 3 months ago after many years of pain. I knew nothing at all about any of the fm, mps, cfids, etc. I just knew that I had so many things that had gone wrong in my life. I also suffered from migraines, tmjd, ic, ibs, rls, and the list just goes on and on.

I came here with the intent of finding someone that could possibly help me to understand this a little better. Instead I have found an entire family.

I have gotten more love, hope, honesty, courage, understanding, compassion, friendship, support, prayers, you name it. I have found it all here. I don't know how to express what I am really feeling, but I just want you all to know that I love each and every one of you.

YOU are my support system and my friends and family. YOU give me the strength to go from day to day and deal with whatever comes that day. YOU give me the laughter from the funnies that you post each day. YOU give me hope for a brighter tomorrow. YOU let me rant and cry and even whine when I need to. YOU all mean the world to me.

This is only a tiny portion of what I am actually feeling right now. I could not go through this every day without you. I can't possibly name everyone here, but every night in my prayers, all of my friends on the board are lifted up to Him as well. Thank you all for everything. YOU have made my life a little easier.

((((((soft, gentle hugs to you all)))))

mrsjethro
  2. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

To care and support each other.I feel the same as you do,I would go out of me tree if my computer broke and I couldn't be here with all of you!
    Hugs back to you........
    Mary
  3. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

that anyone has ever said to me!!!
    ((()))
  4. Yucca13

Yucca13 Member

Thank you for expressing what most of us feel about our fibro chat forum. I used to go to other boards but found that many of them focused on a couple of members.

I've received much needed empathy, understanding and affection from people here who I haven't met in person. I don't feel judged and members here understand about the many ways a chronic pain syndrome can affect someone. If I have a "good" day now and then, I am pleasantly surprised and grateful.

Life is difficult and if we can give and receive some human kindness along the way it helps so much.

Keep smiling, Val
  5. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

6. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

I, too, am SO appreciative of your kind words.

I feel the same way you do...all of you have become my family and greatest support system ever!

You also help us through our bad days, listen when we vent our frustrations, laugh with us, or cry with us because you understand what we are all going through.

So, thank you too.

Lotsa love!!
  7. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I am so glad that you found this board and that you feel so supported. It really is a very important part of my life too. Everyone here is special!

Kathy.
  8. kaiasmom

kaiasmom New Member

I don't have time to post much, but I wanted to let you know that I appreciate your post. How nice to be appreciated. I don't contribute as much to this board as many others do, but I try when I am able.

I also agree that you must include yourself - you are part of the family now too. I can't say I feel the same level of closeness - simply because I don't have the time to be one here all day or night. I have to work all day & have a family to take care of when I get home, but I am here reading a lot, and try to reply to posts when I feel I have something that may help, or provide support.

Take care,

Leanne
  9. musikmaker

musikmaker New Member

I also feel the same way. I have only posted one thread of my own but comment a lot and find the support and knowledge of everyone here amazing.

It is a safe haven. I find many times (as you all tell newbies), that others that are not ill react in a way I would never expect. Yet, on this board, its obivious that all care and understand.

Thank you for posting this and thank you to each of you that spend the time to support others.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/20/2006]
  10. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Hugs back to you!

Marta
  11. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

mrsjethro,
    I think you did a wonderful job of expressing your heart out to all of us! Very nicely written....

Wouldn't be great if all of us could meet one day? Like a big Family Reunion?? We could have shirts made....
    Hugs to you,
    Cindy

12. spmary

spmary New Member

Oh, Mrs. J. You expressed yourself very well. Wish I had said that. So may I say "ditto" to your statement? This is a great board. I have been a member a long time but don't post alot, just read and try to learn. Having a very bad flare now so hope to learn more to help get over this. Thanks for being here for us, Love and easy hugs, spMary
  13. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Well written and you expressed for me what the board has done for me.

I can only stay on here sporadically due to Sensory Overload. I wish I could use it more.

It's always here when I need it just as you stated so well.

Gentle Hugs Back to You!
  14. 1975jet

1975jet New Member

Hi, I am new ,too. You expressed your feelings beautifully!!!

I could not have even said it like you. I am newer, too.
    You said everything I feel.

Family is important, and this site definitely helps- it gives you something to look forward to each day.

Hugs to everyone and to you Mrs. Jethro...

Just knowing people out there that REALLY care

Bless all
  15. optimistic1

optimistic1 New Member

You wrote this for so many of us who feel the same way. I discovered this Board one day by accident and I feel so fortunate for it.

This is my "support group" as I feel we all want to help and encourage each other through this DD.

Thank you much and I double yor sentiments back to you,

Arlene
  16. Jordane

Jordane New Member

You have been there for us too!!!

Always a kind word of understanding,support,and love!!

So give yourself a pat on the back too!!

Thanks hun,for everything!!
    hugzz
    Jordane
  17. tlayne

tlayne Member

I also feel like I have an extended family here that offers more understanding, love, advice, and support than my family at home can provide. I am so thankful for my family here. I truely believe that God brought me here at a time where I was in my deepest despair, and felt I could no longer live with the hardships of fibro & CFS.

I call you and others here my family. Love, Tam
  18. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Not only did you say some lovely things, but by using such a perfect title you made sure that everyone would read it. It was fun reading all the responses you received. You brought out some people who seldom post and that is great.

Thanks for your kind words. I feel the same way. I never thought I would feel this way about a group of people I've never personally met, but it is certainly true that we have a common bond that links us together.

Bless you,

Lolalee
  19. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Wow, mrsjethro, you could not have said it better.

I don't know how everyone else found this board but I just happened to "stumble" upon it (ok, we both know better than that: God lead me here). I haven't missed too many days since that day.

Thank you for such a beautiful, sweet message and thank you for your prayers,

BlueSky555